By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

NS Mura (ECL) H Thursday 30/9/21 20:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I want to see 11 changes from Sunday. Play the Under-23 squad and see if they will be more fucked than the first team, of course they will be. I don't care what the fucking result is, I just want to see a Tottenham team giving 100% effort.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
What in the fuck is an NS Mura?

When they named it the Farmer’s Cup, they weren’t kidding.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
What in the fuck is an NS Mura?

When they named it the Farmer’s Cup, they weren’t kidding.
Apparently in a town called Murska Sobota. Looks like quite a pretty place, tbf.

I think play the kids at home. For the away fixture, make the rest of these lazy fucking prima donnas play in their potato patch of a pitch and take the red eye home:
Buy-Fazanerija_City_Stadium-Football-Tickets-FootballTicketNet-Cover.png

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Good shout with the kids, although other than Tanganga and Skipp, we haven’t had any youngsters make any impression on the 1st team whatsoever since we’ve turned shit over the last 3 years. Be good to see them being given a run out.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Kids won't happen... Nuno hasn't got the balls... and he doesn’t have the credit with anyone, be it the club, the fans or the media, for this to go fucking pear shaped on him even more.

If these second had car salesmen and librarian's turn us over... then that is fucking that, and Nuno cannot risk that.

The only way he gets away with it, is with Levys blessing and that'd be tantamount to throwing all the first team players under the fucking bus. At that point, how are you going to get a fucking tune out of them for the 40+ fucking games we have left in real competitions...? What will the furah think as he sees the saleable value of his assets tumble even fucking further...? Him and uncle Jo may have to buy normal yachts at the end of the season instead of super ones...! And that won't fucking do will it...!!!

Nope, well see the same insipid shit trotted out against paperboys and PE teachers and maybe grab an away goal or two that'll paper over the fucking chasm that has split that Golden Cockerell in half...

Sorry boys but we've seen this point on the horizon for maybe 3 or 4 years... We're well and truly fucked now.

I'm at the point where I want it all to burn... I think we're at the Phoenix point of this clubs evolution, we're too far gone down the road for it to be brought back.

It's fucking mad, when all it would have taken was to build a team instead of a hotel...

It was a fucking great ride that ultimately achieved fuck all. I have some great memories that I'll have to live on until I either forget them or we get lucky again.

I don't think that pig field and people in Spurs tops will provide any fresh ones.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse

This is where Spurs are going to play?!
Mura has a capacity of 3,782 so they can allot seats for 6 Spurs fans. Wonder if those 6 are all taken?

lol this "stadium" is smaller than the one my Over 40's team plays in!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
If these second had car salesmen and librarian's turn us over... then that is fucking that, and Nuno cannot risk that.
Yeah, true, I hadn't thought of it that way. Makes me nostalgic for the days when old 'Arry could march a team of tweens out there to face crack Slovenian opposition.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Some stuff about NS Mura:

No, we are not playing at the stadium shown above, we will be playing the away leg at Stadion Ljudskiy, it's much nicer:

stadion-ljudski-vrt-01.jpeg

According to Transfermarkt their entire team market value is €7.5m, we are valued at €697m by them (but I wouldn't give you twenty quid for those cunts who played on Sunday). Jack Clarke (€5m) is our only single player who is not valued at more than the entire NS Mura team. Their most valuable player at €600k is Nardin Mulahusejnovic. If they sold all their players they could buy a 1/16th share in Harry Kane who is valued at €120m

They are currently 5th in the Slovenian League, is that good? No idea.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Apparently in a town called Murska Sobota. Looks like quite a pretty place, tbf.

I think play the kids at home. For the away fixture, make the rest of these lazy fucking prima donnas play in their potato patch of a pitch and take the red eye home:

I played on better decks here in Australia.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Some stuff about NS Mura:

No, we are not playing at the stadium shown above, we will be playing the away leg at Stadion Ljudskiy, it's much nicer:
I have to say, that's a little bit disappointing.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Donherty, Winks, GLC and Alli all starting. If that lot can’t shine tonight, then they can all do one!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Scored 2 and now we are dicking about.

Should be 5 or 6 up by now

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yes we're 2 up and yes we have 80% posession....

But the final ball is still fucking woeful...

*edit... its not just the final ball... we seem to by trying to force the ball forwards and are not doing it well...

Look I like that it's not backwards... would just prefer it to be to another Spurs player...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Have we been told not to cross the ball...?

How many times has Dane been stood in the box with his arm I the air... only for us to check back...

This should be a cricket score...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Has Doherty actually had a fucking lobotomy....?

He has turned into a fucking mouth breathing zombie...!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Calvary is on….

not convinced Nuno will last the difference….

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
All.... utter shite.
Doesn't surprise me at all mate. I still for the life of me can't understand why Winks is still with us. I can kinda understand why the others are still with us but Winks is just awful. He so rarely has any impact on any game he plays. Guess no team wants him, or more likely Levy is asking stupid money for him.

How did Gil play? Have hopes for that kid.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Doesn't surprise me at all mate. I still for the life of me can't understand why Winks is still with us. I can kinda understand why the others are still with us but Winks is just awful. He so rarely has any impact on any game he plays. Guess no team wants him, or more likely Levy is asking stupid money for him.

How did Gil play? Have hopes for that kid.
Busy, but was infective and gave the ball away alot. Ran into dead ends against pig farmer fullbacks and didn't take his opportunities to cross the ball when they were presented. I thought that must have been a tactical decision though because poor Dane Scarlet was stood in the box with his arm in their air, and no cunt passed to him.

5/10 at best for Gill.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Of course it's nice to win 5-1, but it's a meaningless win really, Mura would probably get relegated from the lowest division of English football. It's a nice little confidence booster and a good training session, that's all. If we beat Villa 5-1 on Sunday and we see some effort then I will possibly do that thing where the corners of your mouth turn upwards slightly.