By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Olympiakos CL (H) tues 20.00 nov 26th 2019

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
A win here and the bus rolls on!!Plenty of time before saturdays game with Bournemouth to see who is in Jose`s mind and his approach to rotation.Will he dabble and have a look at players missing saturday at west ham?Davies is probably out along with Jan and Hugo,Ndombele?unsure about his status,Lamela?remember him,sessegnon,sissoko??.Dare he have a look at eriksen to see whats in his mind&heart?or Lo Celso?will parrott,skipp or kwp make the bench or start (doubt it).
They are probably the weakest side in the group but its a must win to stop any last game jitters at Munich.

I would guess steady as she goes,keep the front 4 the same,same at the back except Rose for davies,does he experiment in the holding midfielders?He will want to win&win well on home debut so I reckon not much tinkering until the game is sorted and then shuffle a few subs on.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Lamela continues his rehabilitation from his hamstring injury and remains unavailable, with Davies also out due to the ankle problem that forced him off at the London Stadium on Saturday. Hugo remains out until next year with the dislocated elbow he suffered against Brighton & Hove Albion last month, with Vorm also on the sidelines with a calf injury sustained last week in training.
Vertonghen and Ndombele trained.Parrott didnt train with the 1st team.

Last edited:
Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Lamela continues his rehabilitation from his hamstring injury and remains unavailable, with Davies also out due to the ankle problem that forced him off at the London Stadium on Saturday. Hugo remains out until next year with the dislocated elbow he suffered against Brighton & Hove Albion last month, with Vorm also on the sidelines with a calf injury sustained last week in training.
Vertonghen and Ndombele trained.Parrott didnt train with the 1st team.

Lamela’s brittleness is a real pain in the ass! Plays 4 or 5 games, looks like our best midfielder and then gets injured and out for a few months.

Anyway, reckon we’ll win this fairly comfortably, 3-1.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Lamela’s brittleness is a real pain in the ass! Plays 4 or 5 games, looks like our best midfielder and then gets injured and out for a few months.

Anyway, reckon we’ll win this fairly comfortably, 3-1.
I think he is a goner mate.... I think Poch loved the kid, I dont think "our cunt" will hold the same affection to him.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
To be honest mate, i'd get rid of him too, there's a pattern forming here and has done since he came to the club. Just don't see the point of carrying a guy that spends more time in the treatment room, than on the pitch. If when he comes back, he can stay fit till the end of the season, then maybe keep hold of him but if another injury occurs then sell him. It's a shame, as when he plays 3 or 4 games he looks really good.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
To be honest mate, i'd get rid of him too, there's a pattern forming here and has done since he came to the club. Just don't see the point of carrying a guy that spends more time in the treatment room, than on the pitch. If when he comes back, he can stay fit till the end of the season, then maybe keep hold of him but if another injury occurs then sell him. It's a shame, as when he plays 3 or 4 games he looks really good.
He has looked great this season, but that's in comparison to the pile of shite served up by the rest of them and his own consistently inconsistent form.....

For me mate he needs to get fit, get some games in where he can show boat and show his potential and then be sold to the highest bidder...

Maybe Poch will have a job by then and will fancy giving him another crack?

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Tottenham XI: Gazzaniga, Aurier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Rose, Dier, Winks, Dele, Lucas, Son, Kane

Subs: Austin, Vertonghen, Sessegnon, Sissoko, Ndombele, Eriksen, Lo Celso

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I guess he has a thing for consistent lineups. Weirdo.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Davidson Sanches stood like a fucking statue..... again.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
"Close the fucking ball down"....

From 6 years old that was screamed at me every time I was on the fucking pitch....

Basics

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Speaking of statues, there was Dier glued to the turf and bailed out by Sanchez.

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
My God..... how many balls have we given away....

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
So is Dier injured or just more immobile than I remember?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Half an hour in and not a shot on target.

At home.

Against Greek opposition.

Just think about that for a minute.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Same shit pretty much all the time, can't pass the ball and the options for the ball player are almost non existent, and then it goes back. Watch them and they move ball so quickly and always an option for the ball carrier, really shit half of football. Sort it the fuck out, the manager can only do so much, the players are partly responsible for getting Poch the sack and they better start pulling their fingers out their butts.

Can't play much worse, so am expecting us to get a lift from that goal and go on and win it.