By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Olympiakos vs Tottenham Tues/weds cup 18-9-2019 17.55pm

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Roughly once every 4 mins... that's fucking shite for him. Everyone knows he is better than that.

To be honest I was way more disappointed with Dembele. His body language was shit, he looked tired and way off the pace and was caught non goal side of the ball so often I am surprised the other players dodnt bollock the shot out of him and Poch didnt drag him off. I thought he was an utter liability out there last night. Eriksen while ineffective did it all trying to go forwards and mostly in the attacking 3rd of the field.

I know he fed off scraps but Harry did nothing to drag that game up by its arse straps. It's not his responsibility..... but it is when no other fucker is doing it.

Hey ho, lets stick it in the bin of games to be forgotten and move onto the day job and start a real serious winning run of games.

COYS.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Roughly once every 4 mins... that's fucking shite for him. Everyone knows he is better than that.

To be honest I was way more disappointed with Dembele. His body language was shit, he looked tired and way off the pace and was caught non goal side of the ball so often I am surprised the other players dodnt bollock the shot out of him and Poch didnt drag him off. I thought he was an utter liability out there last night. Eriksen while ineffective did it all trying to go forwards and mostly in the attacking 3rd of the field.

I know he fed off scraps but Harry did nothing to drag that game up by its arse straps. It's not his responsibility..... but it is when no other fucker is doing it.

Hey ho, lets stick it in the bin of games to be forgotten and move onto the day job and start a real serious winning run of games.

COYS.
I think you may have bashed the nail firmly on its head here. Harry has said that he is not gruntled about how the plan was not executed and that we were not learning from our mistakes but as you said ' It's not his responsibility', I think it should be. I have never rated Hugo as captain, OK he is the senior player and a good keeper, but he is not in my opinion a great captain. I think it is hard to be a captain if you are stuck back on the goal line. We need a leader out on the pitch, someone who will kick arses when needed and make sure the plan is fucking executed. Harry is England skipper and I reckon he should be our captain as well. Hugo may get miffed if he loses the armband but that'd just tough titty, we need a strong leader this sort of capitulation from winning positions will continue. Sometimes we might even need to park the fucking bus and hold onto what we have got. I think we have seen signs of a bit more grit in our defending, maybe even a few of the darker arts of defending. I don't want to see too much of that but occasionally it is needed and all the top sides have mastered the yin and yang of the beautiful game and the pig ugly.

Reactions: Yid