By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Packet of Fererro Rocher (ECL) Thursday 19th August 19:30

Nundy

Nundy

Founding Member
Well that was actually quite good to watch. Gil looked exciting. Still not convinced with sess. Think another loan would help him.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I only saw the highlights but what I saw looked good.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I do love the look of this Gil fella. If we can eek out another decent cb and a creative midfielder, we’d be in great shape. Maybe a RB as well.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I know we need to vary the range of passing to keep the opposition guessing etc.... but it does seem most of our decent play is coming from long balls from the CB... this won't be enough to win the majority Prem games, defensively its to easy to negate.

And I also don't think it anywhere near makes the best use of our attacking players...

Getting the ball forwards fast almost cutting out our midfield seems to be the MO at the minute... I get why we'd do that right now because its flimsy as fuck with pretty much no creativity.

Let's drop 80 mill on a proper tasty creative Modric'esq ball player and have it all... sell a few more useless cunts... yes Serge I'm talking about you and your fat French pal... and get in something special.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I know we need to vary the range of passing to keep the opposition guessing etc.... but it does seem most of our decent play is coming from long balls from the CB... this won't be enough to win the majority Prem games, defensively its to easy to negate.

And I also don't think it anywhere near makes the best use of our attacking players...

Getting the ball forwards fast almost cutting out our midfield seems to be the MO at the minute... I get why we'd do that right now because its flimsy as fuck with pretty much no creativity.

Let's drop 80 mill on a proper tasty creative Modric'esq ball player and have it all... sell a few more useless cunts... yes Serge I'm talking about you and your fat French pal... and get in something special.
We dropped £60 on one a coupla years back...