By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Palarse H [PL] 15:00 Sat 20 Aug 2016

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Bolasie just signed for everton,so he wont be lining up,I am getting a real dislike for this bunch with their 50 strong miked up singing section,and their smug twunt manager.
Yeah,lets drop hugo,kane,eriksen,dele,vertongen,I am sure some other places seem to believe this a europa league match or something of no consequence.

Line ups??dont care Poch picks the team and I am sure he will prove to be better at it than a whole flange of internet numpty keyboard warriors.

COYMFS !!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Here is my tactical advice for the Poch, he needs it because I read it on the Internet that he is a cunt because he didn't win the first game of the season.

In goal, either Vorm or Kane, then a few defenders, a handful of midfielders then one or two forwards - that is a winning lineup, Palace will be traumatised. As far as substitutes go I think he should either make some or not.

This is must win game, we won't stand a chance of avoiding relegation if we go two games without a win, if Kane does not get a hat-trick then the transfer window is still open so Poch can throw him out of it,.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Here is my tactical advice for the Poch, he needs it because I read it on the Internet that he is a cunt because he didn't win the first game of the season.

In goal, either Vorm or Kane, then a few defenders, a handful of midfielders then one or two forwards - that is a winning lineup, Palace will be traumatised. As far as substitutes go I think he should either make some or not.

This is must win game, we won't stand a chance of avoiding relegation if we go two games without a win, if Kane does not get a hat-trick then the transfer window is still open so Poch can throw him out of it,.
Nothing further to add...the above is a tactical masterstroke.

If Spurs don't win 13-2 I'm going to be very disappointed and look for players to blame.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

Hard to get a win with the same internet you're reading reporting that Eriksen has demanded one billion pounds a week to stay at the club.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
CqTg8NiWEAAoEAu.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Good 1st half,except havent put one of a few very decent chances away.Rose and Janssen been v good,just a bit more success from eriksen and lamela to open things up more,dele will make the difference when he comes on!!!
COYS

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
CqUHmkaWcAAexYn.jpg

Victor!!get in there.highlight was Lamela talking Andros for a walk good bit of skill that!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Haven't seen the game but I'm obviously very disappointed in most of the players and the fact that we could only win 1-0....when I was expecting to win 13-2 with Kane scoring 5 and Janssen a hat trick.....

Well done lads good win, 3 points off and running....

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Fairly steady performance. Wanyama and Janssen both had solid home debuts.

1-0 win is perfectly good result this time of the season.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Not the sharpest performance, but never turn down three points and a clean sheet. Dembele is sorely missed right now, while Dier and Vic are rock solid, we're missing that little bit of class in the middle, especially when we're transitioning into attack. But I really feel like we are better than at this point last season. Already have a bit of a man crush on Janssen even though he missed that sitter. Occupies their backs and brings others into the game.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
We'll know how decent we are after about 10 - 12 games in.... I think we 're great but then I'm biased....!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Did palace have a touch.....?

I only watched MOTD and it as us attacking time and time again....!

We do look a little jittery though.... like we waiting for it to fall into place a little, like The Poch has a great idea of what he wants to happen (and we see glimpses of it),but it isn't quite hppening yet for some reason.

Sure I'm right as I am able to write it on the Internet.

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Initial opinion was that we were huffing and puffing a little bit and not really making any headway. I thought we seemed to be missing a bit of the pressing that was such a focal point of our game last year. That being said, I thought we dominated the game, deserved all 3 points and the new boys settled in nicely.

Nice to see daylight out of the corner of the ground. Reminded me of happier times. COYS

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Great shout ref the intensity.....

Somthing I'd like to see return..... unless we don't play like that anymore.