By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Pikey boys H [PL] 17:30 Sat 19th Nov 2016

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Say it in a tweet winner of the week
Really,lets smash these neanderthals back to the stoneage where their knuckle dragging belongs.

Its on
BT Sport Live Streaming
BT Sport 1
BT Sport 4K UHD

NBC Sports Live in northern mexico.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
We'll do these cunts, I'm sure of it!!!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
We'll do these cunts, I'm sure of it!!!!
pretty sure I will go to this,i am flying back for a family emergency,know i will score a ticket and an afternoon pissing up in the brikkies.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
pretty sure I will go to this,i am flying back for a family emergency,know i will score a ticket and an afternoon pissing up in the brikkies.
Hope the family emergency gets sorted OK mate. Enjoy the game too!!! COYS!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham Hotspur left-back Ben Davies is expected to miss the London derbies against West Ham United and Chelsea after suffering an ankle injury.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Daughters birthday but she's going to stay at her aunties the whole weekend so I'll be smashed

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham Hotspur striker Vincent Janssen has confirmed that he is feeling okay, after he was taken off during Holland’s friendly match with Belgium last night.

Janssen is likely to be fit for Tottenham’s next match against West Ham United, which comes in two weekends’ time, after the international break.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
They'll need more than 1 player back on form and even then it won't be enough.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham are hoping to have Toby Alderweireld available for selection for next Saturday’s derby against West Ham.

The Belgium defender has not played since damaging a nerve in his knee during the 1-1 draw at West Brom on October 15

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Tottenham are hoping to have Toby Alderweireld available for selection for next Saturday’s derby against West Ham.

The Belgium defender has not played since damaging a nerve in his knee during the 1-1 draw at West Brom on October 15
I would rather him miss this one if he's not quite ready and have him firing for Chelsea, the defence looked fine against Arsenal.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
CxAqGOZXEAEovPR.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
West Ham United will have to make do without Andy Carroll for their crunch match at Tottenham Hotspur next week despite recent reports to the contrary.
The Hammers are sitting 17th in the Premier League table after a torrid start to the season, just one point above the relegation zone.

Slaven Bilic's side are struggling for goals and not one of his strikers has scored this season, 17 games in.

So when recent reports suggested Andy Carroll would make his latest injury comeback at White Hart Lane it was a big boost for Bilic and the club's fans.
According to the Mirror, Carroll was set to be ready to return for the big London derby which kicks off a daunting run of fixtures for the Hammers who then face a double header against Manchester United at Old Trafford, a home game against Arsenal and a trip to Liverpool.

But in the latest lengthy injury update from West Ham's head of medical and sports science Stijn Vandenbroucke on the club's official website just seven words were reserved for Carroll.
"Andy Carroll is progressing well with his rehab," Vandenbroucke told whufc.com.
(and there was me thinking it would be "useless bag of fucking donkey shite twat")
This of course is nothing new for the club's supporters who are well accustomed to seeing Carroll out injured.

The former Liverpool and Newcastle United man has played just 81 games in four and a half years in East London.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
We have to smash these fucks if not we can look forward to another DVD and tshirts the sad Cunts

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
As much as I am proud of our international players, I sort of hope that Big Eric, Kyle and Danny don't get too much time against Spain. Vincent could do with some match time and it would be nice for his confidence if he could bag a few against the mighty Luxembourg - here's a little quintette for you, without using Google, name a Luxembourg player.

This is a big game, losing to the pikeys is demoralising and gets on my tits hugely, more so each season for some reason, these cunts are really, rally annoying. I fucking hate pikeys, that goes without saying, but I fucking really hate this pikeys.

Its hard to list the four sides I hate being beaten by the most in order but the scum , the chavs the pikeys and the dippers are the four, I suppose it depends on who we are playing next where they sit in my list.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Oh FFS;
The Danish FA confirm Christian Eriksen has been withdrawn from Denmark squad due to 'minor injury' & could now be doubtful for WHU.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
England have released Spurs' Harry Kane squad so he can return to Spurs in preparation for the fixture against West Ham

Last edited:
boo

boo

Founding Member
Tottenham Hotspur expect to have a quartet of key players available for their London derby showdown with West Ham United next weekend, according to a report.

The Lilywhites have been monitoring the fitness of Harry Kane, Toby Alderweireld, Erik Lamela and Dele Alli over the two-week international break.

It is claimed by The Sun that all four could be in contention to feature at White Hart Lane on Saturday evening, with Kane the most likely to start after returning early from England duty to step up his own fitness programme.

Alderweireld, out since picking up an injury at West Bromwich Albion last month, also took part in Wednesday's training session, while Lamela was given the green light to work outside after missing his side's last four games.

It is claimed that boss Mauricio Pochettino has not yet given up hope that Alli could play some part against the Hammers, with the Englishman making big strides to overcome a knee injury that forced him out of the 1-1 draw with Arsenal 10 days ago.

boo

boo

Founding Member
West Ham boss Slaven Bilic knows they face a stiff test against Tottenham.

West Ham take on their London rivals at White Hart Lane this weekend and Bilic expects a tough challenge against Mauricio Pochettino's unbeaten side.

"It is always a big game against Spurs – maybe the biggest derby for West Ham," he said.

"Last year we beat them at home, but lost at White Hart Lane. It is the start of five big games and it is important for us to have a good start after the international break and have a good result.

"Tottenham are the only unbeaten team in the Premier League so we know what we are coming up against. They were title contenders last season and were with Leicester until a few games to go.

"They are still in the Champions League and Mauricio Pochettino has done a great job there. They have an energetic team with a lot of quality and we know it will be a tough game, but we are ready for it."

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Ben Pearce ‏@BenPearceSpurs 1h1 hour ago
#thfc Pochettino said before the Arsenal game "it’s sure he (Alderweireld) will be available after the international break". Apparently not.
team news: Alderweireld, Lamela and Davies are out and Alli a doubt.
Danny Rose [foot], Christian Eriksen [hip] and Mousa Dembele [muscular fatigue] have all been passed fit.Vincent Janssen will be fine after he was concussed,Kane has spent the week working on his fitness

Mauricio Pochettino has admitted that it might be a couple of weeks before Erik Lamela and Ben Davies are back in action for Tottenham Hotspur.

Ahead of the derby match against West Ham United at White Hart Lane on Saturday, the Spurs boss gave updates on the injuries to a long list of players who have been receiving treatment in recent weeks, with his fellow Argentine and the Welsh defender looking to be out for a little while with injuries which could keep them in the stands until next month.

"Davies, Toby [Alderweireld] and Erik [Lamela] are still out for the weekend. They cannot be selected. We have a doubt with Dele. We need to assess him tomorrow," said the manager.

On Alderweireld he added: "From the beginning we believed it would be a very short process and period to be available again and have a full recovery.

"But in the end it was very slow the recovery. The knock he got affected the nerve and the process to recovery was very slow. Today he is near to start training with the group. That is very good news. Maybe a few weeks, or one week to ten days more, to be available if all goes well.

"[For Lamela and Davies] maybe a little bit longer for different things. I am not sure the process and the period that they need to be out."

Dele Alli does have a chance of returning after twisting his knee in training the day before Tottenham's 1-1 draw at Arsenal.

"We need to assess him tomorrow. We are very happy, he showed today he is in very good condition," said Pochettino.

"We need to analyse if we take a risk or not, or if he is on the bench and we protect him for Tues or next week. It was not a big issue. If not for Saturday for Tuesday he will be available in the squad."

Read more at http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co....9913141-detail/story.html#S1K4t4PVvLE3dD3w.99

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Seeing as I didnt make it back for the presser today with Poch,I have slovenly merely copy/pasted it and hope Ben Pearce is correct.
sorry guys:(

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/sport/foot...kane_and_lloris_contract_situations_1_4781003
Mauricio Pochettino says he has no concerns over the futures of Harry Kane and Hugo Lloris, and the Tottenham manager expects both players to sign new contracts in due course.

Reports this week suggested the pair both want six-figure weekly salaries which would put them in line with some of their rivals at other clubs.

That could be problematic given Spurs’ tight wage structure, but Pochettino is unperturbed by the situation.

“You know for us they are players that are very important, Harry and Hugo, but they have current contracts - five years and three and a half years more - and they are very happy,” said the Argentinian. “That is the most important thing.

“Maybe there are a lot of rumours that can affect our fans, but the fans need to have no worries about this because the players show their commitment to the club, they want to be here for the long term.

“I think they’re talking, the club and the players are talking about maybe improving or having extended contracts. In the future I think it’s not a big problem to do.

“It’s true that you always want to keep your best players and try to pay them as they deserve to be paid, but I think the club is doing a great job, and the players too. It’s only time to fit everything in and we cannot be worried about things like this because the players are very happy.

“They want to be at Tottenham, they feel it’s a project and it’s a club that has the potential to be one of the best in the future. Only I can feel in the changing room and on the pitch that they are very happy.”

Pochetttino continued: “Tottenham cannot compare with another club, we have our own philosophy. You cannot compare their situation with another player.

“In my life, when I was player and now as a manager, I need to be happy with what I want, what I need, but never to compare with another, because it’s not important.

“I’m calm. I trust 100 per cent the club and [chairman] Daniel Levy. He’s doing a fantastic job with the club. The future is brilliant. All the players wants to commit to the club and you have plenty of examples in the past few months.”

Tottenham return to action after the latest international break with a Premier Legaue home game against West Ham on Saturday evening, and Pochettino is missing a few players.

Toby Alderweireld, who was expected to be fit by now, is still recovering the knee injury he suffered a West Bromwich Albion a month ago, and Erik Lamela and Ben Davies are also out of action, while Dele Alli is a doubt after twisting his knee in a training session before Spurs’ last game against Arsenal.

“From the beginning we believed it would be a very short process [for Toby] and a short period to be available again and have a full recovery, but in the end it was a very slow recovery,” Pochettino explained.

“The knock he got affected the nerve and the process to recover was very slow. Today he is near to start training with the group. Maybe he will be available in or one week to 10 days more, if all goes well.

“[Erik and Ben Davies] will be maybe a little bit longer for different things. I am not sure of the process and the period that they need to be out.

“We need to assess [Dele] tomorrow. We are very happy, he showed today he is in very good condition. We need to analyse whether to take a risk [on Saturday] or if he is on the bench and we protect him for Tuesday [against Monaco] or next week. It was not a big issue. If not for Saturday then for Tuesday he will be available in the squad.”

Danny Rose is available to face West Ham but Pochettino admits the left-back is not in optimum condition after playing almost two full games for England during the last fortnight and suffering a bruised foot against Spain on Tuesday.

“It is always a national team’s decision to select the player to play, I can say nothing about that,” said the Spurs manager. “If the player is in condition to play, there is nothing to do.

“I don’t want to complain or say anything because now we maybe have to change our plan to give him more rest so he arrives in a better condition, physically and mentally.

“It’s true it wasn’t the best thing for him to play two games because against Spain he played 78 minutes and it was tough for him. The last moments were tough for him.

“Remember he was injured with the national team [earlier in the season] too and he lost a lot of games, and then he played against Manchester City and in the [last] international break he played two games too.

“But I have nothing to say, I am happy he is in good condition. He is a little bit tired and it is up to us to manage him and try to take the best decisions for him.

“Did I speak to Gareth Southgate about it? That is difficult because the question of the player depends on many things - they play for the qualification for the World Cup, or because Ryan Bertrand wasn’t available to play.

“In his mind maybe he wanted to play with Bertrand but Bertrand wasn’t available. I think he had some problems, I don’t know.”

Tottenham are suffering many more injuries this season than they experienced last term, but Pochettino does not feel there is a trend that needs to be examined.

“We need to put the injuries in different columns,” he said. “A lot of players have got injuries after the international break, got injuries with their national teams.

“Sometimes something happens. You can control many things but it’s an impossible task sometimes. Toby’s injury was a very strange injury, and Ben Davies twisted his ankle.

“The only thing we would worry about is the same type of injury that repeats every month. But our different issues are not about our method or the way we’re training. It’s football and that’s what can happen.”

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sakho set for first appearance of season
Tottenham v West Ham (Saturday, 17:30 GMT)

West Ham are 17th in the Premier League and have a tough derby match at Tottenham on Saturday, but boss Slaven Bilic has revealed Diafra Sakho is in contention to make his first appearance of the season with his fellow striker Andy Carroll "back quite soon".

"We have improved a lot since the last international break," adds Bilic. "We are more solid, have more clean sheets and a few good performances.

"We're still not in the position we want to be in though, and you might say it's just a couple of points, but we must get those points.

"I know we have solutions within our squad. We have players who were absent who are now coming back. They're like new signings for us."

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
So I guess we'll see who uis fit and who isn't, combined with the problem that Poch faces with the team having to travel and take on Monaco next Tuesday...I'll report directly from the Stadium ha ha...can't wait and then Chelsea next weekend.

I guess whilst these schedules are never ideal, especially when you add in the Internationals as well, they are just part of life managing a top team, full of first choice international players. Poch is still learning at this level, so are the players and so are we as fans. We should actually probably be celebrating the level of football that we get to watch at Spurs rather than moaning about it (although I know I do with the Internationals, namely the Spain 'friendly').... ultimately you can't have it both ways at the very top level.

I'm not sure what he will do. West Ham featured in our last major fixture pile up before the League Cup final in 2014, when we also faced Fiorentina. On that occasion I thought he sort of fell between two stools and played a 'strong squad' team on most occasions, rotating just 2 or three players from memory. It only worked out OK, we drew 2-2 with West Ham at home and on that occasion, again from memory we weren't so troubled by injuries as we are now.

I'm sure he will have a plan, but we could really do with 3 points on Saturday evening and next Tuesday is now a must if we want to progress. Both will be very tough games, I bet no-one fancies Poch's job right now.

Impossible to pick a line-up based on not knowing the real levels of fitness for a lot of key players and Poch/Levy's priorities. I would probably guess that they may take a chance on West Ham with a strong squad team and hope it's enough, save a couple like Dele Alli and Danny Rose? for Monaco, and then hope that with another week, they are all mostly ready for Chelsea.

No idea on formations and that will also depend on who is fit. The 3 at the back trick worked well against Arsenal...Dembele is key to this, but he might revert to the trusted 4-2-3-1, at least Bilic won't know what to expect either. They are on a bit of form right now, would have been handy to play them a few weeks ago given a choice, when they were utter pants. We don't get choices though do we.

Good luck lads, just give it your all, that's all you can do and win, I don't care how or by how many.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Glad the internationals are over.. Croatia were just to good for the mighty Norn Iron which was disappointing, but this game scares me....

West Ham are pure gash but somehow they turn up against Spurs and play like Barcelona.

Still I'm confident we'd smash Barcelona ATM so these pikeys will hopefully be a walk over.