By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Potters LC (A) Wed 23rd Dec 17:30

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
That was just alright for me. Nothing more. We're playing a team who are 7th in the championship with no fans. We won, job done. Anyway, great to see Lamela back after his nasty bout of bacterial vaginosis.
3 points v Wolves...anything less, not an option imo..
Yeah, I thought we were OK for most of the game, and wasn’t surprised when Stoke got the equalizer, as it came at a period when we sort of went flat. But, I thought we did well to finish them off—should’ve had one more IMO, no way Sonny was offside.

I will say that perhaps the only thing I actually genuinely like about Maureen is that he takes the cups seriously.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
What a total cunt Mourinho is. Calling Dele out in public for 1 flick that didn’t work.....when ultimately it was Dier that was caught in possession.

what about the ‘flick’ on the floor against West Ham in your first game Mourinho or the goals that won games during your first 10 in charge? What about the two chances last night in the first half well saved by their keeper.

if you have a problem with a player do it in private. You’re a small minded, little person with a chip on your shoulder. It has to be about you - fuck off somewhere else Mourinho. You’ve spoilt the one positive thing that you did last night by making it about you again. Cunt

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
What a total cunt Mourinho is. Calling Dele out in public for 1 flick that didn’t work.....when ultimately it was Dier that was caught in possession.

what about the ‘flick’ on the floor against West Ham in your first game Mourinho or the goals that won games during your first 10 in charge? What about the two chances last night in the first half well saved by their keeper.

if you have a problem with a player do it in private. You’re a small minded, little person with a chip on your shoulder. It has to be about you - fuck off somewhere else Mourinho. You’ve spoilt the one positive thing that you did last night by making it about you again. Cunt
He can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned, I've had enough of his poison. His job is to get the team playing around Dele not destroy him and he's not capable, it's plain to see, unless it's bus parking he's a crap manager.

The Portuguese George Graham can fuck right off!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

100%. We have all probably known 'managers' who like to do the big bollox thing of calling someone out in front of the whole work force. Cunts. If you want to bollock someone you do it in private. I thought the 'flick' was a bit dumb when you're only leading by a single goal, if you're 4-0 up and there's 5 minutes to go then flick and trick away, but if it had worked then we would have all been 'oooooh, nice!' Of course it's all about him, it;'s always been all about him, he's a Varna wossisname with a big vagina and I will be very happy when he toddles off to star in a football reality show in the US of A, they will love him there - apologies to the nice, normal septics we have here.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I will be voting with my eye balls on 27th that's for sure.