By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

PR Thread

boo

boo

Founding Member
no need for a poll or multi threads, we can just as easily post our top three and tot up at intervals during the season. Lets keep it all in this thread so we don't have to worry aboot starting a new thread each game.

boo

boo

Founding Member
vs ARSE!

Vertonghen
Dembele
Rose

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Dembele
Jan
Wimmer(after a shite start)

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Vs the scum

Dembele
Rose
Wimmer

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Dembele
Vertonghen
Wimmer

Not an easy top 3 to pick, Rose had a good one, Dier was solid and credit to Lori's for one brilliant goalkeeping.

I picked Wimmer as his reaction after scoring an own goal was brilliant. solid, confident play.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Dembele
Wanyama
Vertonghen

Shout out for Danny as well.

ParkLaneMal

ParkLaneMal

Player in Training.
V Arse
Dembele So strong on the ball and incredible how he can be tackled by 3 players and still come away with the ball time and time again. Only wish he would push on and have a crack at the goal.
Rose Does what Danny does best. Full of passion and running and as hard as a nut. Great player to have in the NLD.
Son He has had a few quiet games recently but had the run on the Arse defence and his movement and speed opened them up.

Eriksen needs to man up a bit take a page out of Danny's book and fight to win the ball, especially in the air.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
dembele
rose
vertongen

Tough on wimmer.dier in particular and Son who also had an effective game.Eriksen too may have got motm if he had scored,small margins,whole team played pretty well.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I know this particular record is getting worn out, but to go away to our fiercest rival when their in good form and we're not really firing on all cylinders and ultimately have the better of the game, create the better chances and reduce then to two shots on target without Dele, Toby, Erik, Sissoko and a half fit Kane, is no mean achievement from the manager and players.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
It'so luvvy dovey here innit? We all agree with each other so much, we should get a room..... nah that would be fucking nasty.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
From the Pikey boys no noise....bet they love that!! Lol

Winks....mature beyond his years
Kane...
Rose

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Wonder what the omt thread was like (sits back puts toast on and smiles )

ParkLaneMal

ParkLaneMal

Player in Training.
Winks Who made the space.
Kane for the brace
Son for stepping up the pace.

I'm a poet and didn't know it.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
i totally agree with mal
winks
kane
son

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Dissent! Just because you blokes went to the game, don't start thinking you can disagree with the rest of us. Son was very good, but to be invited to the sausage party you have to put Janssen in your list.

ParkLaneMal

ParkLaneMal

Player in Training.
Dissent! Just because you blokes went to the game, don't start thinking you can disagree with the rest of us. Son was very good, but to be invited to the sausage party you have to put Janssen in your list.

Sorry but Janssen needs to meat up and get more spice into his game before he becomes a SOTM. :rolleyes:

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Vs chavs

Wanyama
Dembele
Vertonghen

Great strike by Eriksen

ParkLaneMal

ParkLaneMal

Player in Training.
What a first half. That was Spurs of last season.
Eriksen for that goal alone. I've been very critical of Eriksen this season but wow! what a strike.
Wanyama Showed us how strong he can be on the ball.
Kane. Look dangerous up front and defended well at the back. Not bad for a guy who some think is only a goal scorer.

Dembele had a good game but I have never seen him lose the ball so often.