By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Pre-season summer 2019

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
We are delighted to announce that the First Team squad will travel to Singapore and Shanghai as part of our pre-season tour in July in preparation for the 2019/20 season.

Our 2019 pre-season tour will see us return to Singapore for the first time since 1995 when we played against the Singapore Lions. We previously visited mainland China in 2009 when we contested the Barclays Asia Trophy in Beijing, while we also visited Hong Kong as recently as 2017 to compete in a post-season fixture against Kitchee SC.

It will be our First-Team’s maiden visit to Shanghai.

The tour will also enable us to join in the Centennial celebrations of our Global Principal Partner, AIA, whose roots trace back to Shanghai in 1919. The Club and AIA have enjoyed a successful strategic partnership since the start of the 2013/2014 season. Our tour to both Singapore and Shanghai will form an important part of the Pan-Asian life insurer's Centennial, with a 12-month programme of special events and activities across its 18 markets in the region having commenced in January.

The visit also affords the Club the opportunity to engage with our millions of fans across Asia including Official Supporters Clubs in both countries in which we will be playing fixtures.

Further details regarding opposition, venues and ticketing for our matches in both Singapore and Shanghai will follow.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Spurs will host Inter Milan on August 4 at their new stadium.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
D-gRx3FXoAIyW9D.jpg

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Fuck we need him to have a good season... fuck, we always need him to have a good season to be fair.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Is that Llorente about 2.28 in?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Troy Parrott........no Marcus Edwards
Training at Brentford,just about to update his thread.He`s a goner,not suprised TBH,also you forgot no Onomah and carter vickers?the former rumours are going to sign in germany.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Training at Brentford,just about to update his thread.He`s a goner,not suprised TBH,also you forgot no Onomah and carter vickers?the former rumours are going to sign in germany.
Yeah, I think I've only seen CCV play once, in a EL game about 5 years ago and he did fine, then he did well by all accounts at Sheffield United. Clearly he's another Huddersfield/Fulham/Brentford type level player? such fine margins.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yeah, I think I've only seen CCV play once, in a EL game about 5 years ago and he did fine, then he did well by all accounts at Sheffield United. Clearly he's another Huddersfield/Fulham/Brentford type level player? such fine margins.
Currently under rehabilitation after injury!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
D__i6H0UYAAmdCw

TEAM NEWS: Hugo (tonsillitis) is unavailable for tonight's game in Singapore.

Last edited:
Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I just said to my bro there, I don't understand why we didn't match them for strength first half and shift the kids on in the 2nd when Juve do. Would have been good to get our actual players in against Ronaldo and what not. They'll rotate to a weaker team 2nd half and we'll get stronger. Seems pointless.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I just said to my bro there, I don't understand why we didn't match them for strength first half and shift the kids on in the 2nd when Juve do. Would have been good to get our actual players in against Ronaldo and what not. They'll rotate to a weaker team 2nd half and we'll get stronger. Seems pointless.
Reality is its as meaningless as a Spurs XI playing welling utd,its just a highly paid PR/training exercise.Its nice to put on a good show but result is by the by.Looking forward to see Parrott play,will be a massive windfall if he looks the part at 17,would free up funds to really improve other areas.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Wow its only half hour in,but Parrott is the real deal,1 nil Coco but good work by troy and son.