By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Pre-season summer 2019

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
EAUH82bXUAAQp7x

Stream here;

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
New home shirt,looks better than last years,will be great in europe with white shorts.Shame about the red logo and that its there for 7 more years
EAUW8YRWsAE97hE

.Seems like a big spurs following in china,as the teams come out COYS rang around the stadium.

MUTV is the football equivalent of north korean indoctrinating television,fucking awful.

Last edited:
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
That pitch is little more than a goat track.

It’s a matter of time before a big name player does a serious injury due to a substandard pitch provided by some footballing backwater.

I know these games fill the coffers as part of overall sponsorship monies but it’s just complete overkill. The players rarely get a break and these games are completely pointless.

Oh, and that grub who went stops up against Kane needs his fucking teeth kicked in for doing that in a meaningless fixture.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

It’s a matter of time before a big name player does a serious injury due to a substandard pitch provided by some footballing backwater.

I know these games fill the coffers as part of overall sponsorship monies but it’s just complete overkill. The players rarely get a break and these games are completely pointless.

Oh, and that grub who went stops up against Kane needs his fucking teeth kicked in for doing that in a meaningless fixture.
That James is a bit of drama queen,more rolls than subway.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Six changes for Spurs as the second half starts. Alderweireld, Foyth, Skipp, Lucas, Son and Lamela replace Kane, Parrott, Winks, Vertonghen, Walker-Peters and Ndombele.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

Yeah, Asensio did his ACL against Arsenal the other night. Terrible shame in silly games like these. Aside from the pitches, you also have established players going at 1/2 speed, and others, often young players, playing to impress the manager or maybe get a move. That's also dangerous.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.

Some of the quick hits for our match in Munich.

"Lo Celso or dybala better be there."​
"Dont tweet until you’ve signed someone. "​
"Sign Lo Celso you shits "​

"Somehow we’ve signed a world class player yet we’re still in a shit position"​
"Announce lo celso"​

"announce anything"​
"Enic out"​
Lol, we are Spurs fans indeed. 😕

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Good first half, we could be 3 or 4 up.... Madrid are shite at the back.

Also did they have to pay for Hazard by the kilo????

Fuck me he has stuck some timber on...!!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
jesus,nkoudou,thought some ITK said he signed for moscow.No wonder we are haggling over a few quid for Lo Celso.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Hearing that Erik put in a really good shift in the 1st half.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Hearing that Erik put in a really good shift in the 1st half.
He did indeed. Dele too. I thought everyone looked good really. I'm especially impressed with Parrott, who looks very much the part. Very intelligent player.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Also did they have to pay for Hazard by the kilo????

Fuck me he has stuck some timber on...!!!

I thought the same thing. He looked like a Sunday pub league player who let himself go, but still has incredible feet.

Reactions: Yid
BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I thought the same thing. He looked like a Sunday pub league player who let himself go, but still has incredible feet.

How do you finally get your dream move and then turn up out of shape 2 weeks before the opener? I hope Zidane head butts his ass.

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
gonna be playing Bayern tomorrow in final,theyre 4-0 up against stabby fc at HT

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
He did indeed. Dele too. I thought everyone looked good really. I'm especially impressed with Parrott, who looks very much the part. Very intelligent player.

Do we think Troy's got the tools to be a realistic option as back up to Harry?

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Poch sounds miserable. Couldn't even admit that Lamela played pretty well? Jeez.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Very decent performance for us... we got a bit of grief at LB first half and RB second.

I kinda see why were looking at other options now although we do have divides ro come back, Foyth to develop, Jan to deputies if necessary, KWP to come on a bit...

Dele surprised me, he looked very energetic... Kane looks like he is fit as fuck and raring to go... Davidson looks like a Ledders clone (did we achieve what we all wished for)... Toby, Verts and Gaza looked rock solid... Winks decent... Sonny was mustard... Lamela looked like the player we paid for... Parrot looked ready to play some games but by no means a Kane ready replacement.