By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Pre-season summer 2019

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Wasn't totally convinced by White either, he had a pretty torrid time
Yeah but as @skiathospurs says he is normally a midfielder which I didn't realise, as is Georgiou apparently, so belated apology to him as well. To be really honest in the context I'd never heard of Whyte and he was playing against Bayern Munich on their own patch, aged about 12 and half I reckon he and the others did OK!!

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Sooooo these Poch comments.....

They've been analysed to shiz and every shit rag from here to the ends of the earth is interpreting them in their own negative way...

I just looked at my news feed and its fucking pathetic how much the media want to run us and Poch into the ground.

Fuck them

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member

They've been analysed to shiz and every shit rag from here to the ends of the earth is interpreting them in their own negative way...

I just looked at my news feed and its fucking pathetic how much the media want to run us and Poch into the ground.

Fuck them
Is it conspiracy theory, just human nature wanting to knock success stories down or is there really a media anti-spurs bias? I mean we have one of the best stadiums in the world, same with regard to the training facility, 9 players that featured in the most recent world cup semi finals (sorry, 8 now Tripps has gone) got to the CL final and finished top 4 every year for the last 5 years in the most competitive European league. Assuming we win something other than the Audi Cup this year, do we then get a break from the media or does Levy sell the club for £2bn+ and we buy success like Chelsea and Man City etc.

I think it's a bit of all three. No-one ever bothered us when we used to win an occasional FA Cup and finish 9th in league.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Played a solid game last night.

Shame about Foyth. He is a liability still gave away about 4 free kicks, but he looks a player. Walker Peters to start the season then?

Sissoko was great while on. Hope his injury was minor. Kane looks very sharp as does moura and son.

Gazzanigga should have saved their second goal. Looked like he was in quick sand. Tried to dive and didn't move. Brilliant penalty save though. I really like him in nets.

From what we have got it doesn't look to me like we need to bring anyone in. Maybe one more face to freshen up the squad but I wouldn't care if we start the season with what we have.

What about skipps pen!!, cool as you like.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The chance to sing the blackadder theme for tanganga is too good to not do.......

Last edited:
J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

Fuck them
Yeah, I think they (and a lot of our own fans, to be fair) are making too much of it. Managers always say some version of what Poch said this time of year. On Talkshit they (I think it was the arch-idiot Cundy) were saying yesterday that they'd be surprised if Poch stayed through the whole season. Pile of shit, but there were Spurs fans actually agreeing with him!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yeah, I think they (and a lot of our own fans, to be fair) are making too much of it. Managers always say some version of what Poch said this time of year. On Talkshit they (I think it was the arch-idiot Cundy) were saying yesterday that they'd be surprised if Poch stayed through the whole season. Pile of shit, but there were Spurs fans actually agreeing with him!
Clock brained fools

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
the attendance today is 58,905.

Last edited:
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
10 penalties and if I understand the new rules, they would all have been taken again as the keepers weren't on the line. No they wouldn't, what the fuck am I talking about? If the penalty is scored then it counts, so maybe it's not a problem - unless keepers are going to be booked.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Strange atmosphere at the game today, I know it was a friendly and perhaps the crowd was full on fans which usually cannot get tickets, but it was so quiet and no songs

On the plus side, took my little girl who is 7 and she is currently sitting on the train home singing glory glory wearing her new home shirt

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
I was b
Strange atmosphere at the game today, I know it was a friendly and perhaps the crowd was full on fans which usually cannot get tickets, but it was so quiet and no songs

On the plus side, took my little girl who is 7 and she is currently sitting on the train home singing glory glory wearing her new home shirt
I was being asked if it was always this quiet, I said no it's you lot not bringing any atmosphere.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I gather the Poch pre season has knackered Monsieur Tanguy NDombele, his trainers are worn out and he needs a rest poor lad. Next up Giovani Lo Celso.....apparently Dybala didn’t fancy it. Didn’t want his image rights to feature him flat out not able to cut the mustard, twat.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I gather the Poch pre season has knackered Monsieur Tanguy NDombele, his trainers are worn out and he needs a rest poor lad. Next up Giovani Lo Celso.....apparently Dybala didn’t fancy it. Didn’t want his image rights to feature him flat out not able to cut the mustard, twat.
This is as it should be. If we don't see Tone-G until October, I'm fine with that. He needs the full force of Jesus (Perez) to prepare him for the wrath that is to come!

He will be fashioned into a monster. Keane, Viera, even Sandro will watch footage and bow down before him.