By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier league 20/21

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Ef2W7KrWoAIy6GN

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
End of November through December will be a gauntlet

Sat Nov 21 Manchester City H
Thu Nov 26 Europa League MD4
Sat Nov 28 Chelsea A

December 2020
Thu Dec 3 Europa League MD5
Sat Dec 5 Arsenal H
Thu Dec 10 Europa League MD6
Sat Dec 12 Crystal Palace A
Wed Dec 16 Liverpool A
Sat Dec 19 Leicester City H
Wed Dec 23 Carabao Cup Five
Sat Dec 26 Wolverhampton Wanderers A
Mon Dec 28 Fulham H

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
End of November through December will be a gauntlet

Sat Nov 21 Manchester City H
Thu Nov 26 Europa League MD4
Sat Nov 28 Chelsea A

December 2020
Thu Dec 3 Europa League MD5
Sat Dec 5 Arsenal H
Thu Dec 10 Europa League MD6
Sat Dec 12 Crystal Palace A
Wed Dec 16 Liverpool A
Sat Dec 19 Leicester City H
Wed Dec 23 Carabao Cup Five
Sat Dec 26 Wolverhampton Wanderers A
Mon Dec 28 Fulham H
wow,one striker,thats all I got to say

Ef36hcuXkAEdxfo

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Gentle start with a sting late November early December....we’ll be top of the league by then though....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
tv picks

EghPh0SUcAYY7s_

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Premier League clubs have voted against using five substitutes in the 2020/21 season at a shareholders meeting.

It was initially agreed in August the five subs rule - introduced after Premier League football resumed last season - would be scrapped and they would revert to a maximum of three changes during games.

A proposal was put forward to again increase the number of substitutions to five, with a total of nine players on the bench but the motion did not get the required 14 votes, so next season remains at three replacements from seven named on a matchday.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
And they'll just steal the streams anyway...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
And they'll just steal the streams anyway...
But,but thats illegal,murdoch must have his money......

Apparently the chinese PPTV were doing that,they just decided not to pay,owed about £160m to PL.In these centurys of capitalist market forces,surely I am upholding the very prinicples by getting the same product and saving over a ton a month?evolution not revolution!!What UK customers are charged IMO is more illegal than streaming.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Riyad Mahrez and Aymeric Laporte have both tested positive for Covid-19. Manchester City are due to play their first game against Wolves on 21 September.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Riyad Mahrez and Aymeric Laporte have both tested positive for Covid-19. Manchester City are due to play their first game against Wolves on 21 September.
Mason Greenwood and Phil Foden have both been naughty boys - apparently inviting girls back to the team hotel in Iceland after their England debuts. Both have been sent home, silly boys.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Mason Greenwood and Phil Foden have both been naughty boys - apparently inviting girls back to the team hotel in Iceland after their England debuts. Both have been sent home, silly boys.
Surely they should now have to quarantine!!if it was dier or dele it would have been a 4 match ban !!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well sounds like Foden got his first assist for england.......Honey trapped,filmed and fucked over.Serves you right you rich over paid dumb spoilt brats.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I saw this 'story' on the BBC News this morning - a whole front page of one of the 4th Reich propaganda papers, probably the Sun. Really? Two minted young blokes behave like young blokes have for ever - is that news? If any one of us say that would not have behaved like that when we were their age if we had the opportunity - then I will call pants on fire.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I saw this 'story' on the BBC News this morning - a whole front page of one of the 4th Reich propaganda papers, probably the Sun. Really? Two minted young blokes behave like young blokes have for ever - is that news? If any one of us say that would not have behaved like that when we were their age if we had the opportunity - then I will call pants on fire.
Its never the doing it,its the getting caught !!I agree shouldnt be front page news with all thats going on.Glad to have a bit of a laugh over daft twats.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
All 28 Premier League games in September will now be broadcast live in Britain as fans aren't allowed into stadiums yet, the clubs have agreed today

EhZ3acZWsAAyMUT

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Can't say I'm surprised tbh. Are you ? We've had fuck all investment on the pitch, the manager has lost the plot and fallen out with the last 2 clubs he was with when he had plenty of dosh to spend and wasted alot..while clubs like the Chavs and Utd ironically have spent heavily with younger managers that seem to be more in touch with how the game has changed..
Just think we're very thin on creativity in our midfield and we still haven't signed a decent striker to give Kane a break. Were only 3/4 injuries or suspensions away from really struggling imo...
Obviously I hope I'm way off!!!
Sorry for the pessimism, but I can understand why those pundits dont have us in the picture..

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Can't say I'm surprised tbh. Are you ? We've had fuck all investment on the pitch, the manager has lost the plot and fallen out with the last 2 clubs he was with when he had plenty of dosh to spend and wasted alot..while clubs like the Chavs and Utd ironically have spent heavily with younger managers that seem to be more in touch with how the game has changed..
Just think we're very thin on creativity in our midfield and we still haven't signed a decent striker to give Kane a break. Were only 3/4 injuries or suspensions away from really struggling imo...
Obviously I hope I'm way off!!!
Sorry for the pessimism, but I can understand why those pundits dont have us in the picture..
Just shows its not merely the fans who dont fancy our chances.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Just shows its not merely the fans who dont fancy our chances.
Look, I'd be as guilty as anyone on here in terms of criticism for Jose...I dont like his tactics at times and it goes against everything that I love about the traditions of how this club plays its football. However, he's our manager, so I have to (like many with gritted teeth) give him the benefit of the doubt. Let's see what he can do. He may make a show of the apprentice managers in the PL, he may outwit & outthink them all...who knows.
Regardless.....COYS!!!!!!