By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier league 20/21

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Look, I'd be as guilty as anyone on here in terms of criticism for Jose...I dont like his tactics at times and it goes against everything that I love about the traditions of how this club plays its football. However, he's our manager, so I have to (like many with gritted teeth) give him the benefit of the doubt. Let's see what he can do. He may make a show of the apprentice managers in the PL, he may outwit & outthink them all...who knows.
Regardless.....COYS!!!!!!
Totally agree,poch was a good manager,jose in his way is a great manager,the common denominator is the squad.We have a dogs chance vs anyone with our best eleven,but two or three missing,our chances drop right down.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Reality is that even if all goes well, we are probably nailed on for 5th. Pool and City are out of sight. The Chavs have an absurd amount of weapons so catching them will be tough. Our best chance is to pip United, but their ability to sign a player like Sancho either now or midseason gives them the edge. It's a tough spot atm. Not impossible but the odds are against us.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
2020/21 Premier League squad numbers

1 Hugo Lloris
2 Matt Doherty
4 Toby Alderweireld
5 Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg
6 Davinson Sanchez
7 Heung-Min Son
8 Harry Winks
10 Harry Kane
11 Erik Lamela
12 Joe Hart
15 Eric Dier
17 Moussa Sissoko
18 Giovani Lo Celso
19 Ryan Sessegnon
20 Dele Alli
21 Juan Foyth
22 Paulo Gazzaniga
23 Steven Bergwijn
24 Serge Aurier
25 Japhet Tanganga
27 Lucas Moura
28 Tanguy Ndombele
30 Gedson Fernandes
33 Ben Davies
40 Brandon Austin
41 Alfie Whiteman
47 Jack Clarke
48 Harvey White
49 Dennis Cirkin

Danny Rose and Cameron Carter- Vickers not handed squad numbers

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
how long until we get fans back. fucks sake
No time soon mate the R number is about 1.3.... and rising because the bratlets are back in their day prison and the shaggy haired idiot is "encouraging" people back into their offices...

Shame mate as foorball is the masively worse off without it.

Saying that... if i had my way no one would be playing football as its completely unnecessary and just placing people at elevated risk... for TV money...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
That needs to be cited and minimum yellow card. Disgrace
it doesnt get any better whatever angle,whats most shocking is how poor the actual "simulation" was.

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
it doesnt get any better whatever angle,whats most shocking is how poor the actual "simulation" was.

Why don't the Premier league or VAR look at that and make a ruling? it's the only way of stopping it. Spineless.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Why don't the Premier league or VAR look at that and make a ruling? it's the only way of stopping it. Spineless.
The club should come out and say that blatant cheating isnt welcome.Its why Jose`s "be intelligent cunts" may be amusing,but underlying thing is its ok to cheat,and I dont accept that.

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
The club should come out and say that blatant cheating isnt welcome.Its why Jose`s "be intelligent cunts" may be amusing,but underlying thing is its ok to cheat,and I dont accept that.

I think there is a line. i'm ok with gamesmanship so to speak, but blatant cheating should not be tolerated.

Its like in baseball. It is ok to 'steal signs' (when on second base looking at what the catcher is signaling and tip your teammate in some way) in my opinion, but using technology (a la what the astros did) is way, way over the line.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
im going down like a sack of potatos if i see that running at me, too
You used to see challenges like that a lot of the time back in the day.One springs to mind was souness on galvin in a cup final,and keane on Halaand was a career ending shocker,in my mind they could have stopped keane ever playing again and it wouldnt have been punishment enough.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
You used to see challenges like that a lot of the time back in the day.One springs to mind was souness on galvin in a cup final,and keane on Halaand was a career ending shocker,in my mind they could have stopped keane ever playing again and it wouldnt have been punishment enough.

it is interesting how all the different sports are changing.

in the nfl you would see people get their heads taken off. now you touch the qb the wrong way and youre getting a 15 yard penalty.

One of my favorite hits and favorite blocks (from recent history) are below

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

West Ham United can confirm that David Moyes, Issa Diop and Josh Cullen have returned positive tests for COVID-19.

The Club’s medical team were informed of the test results as the team were at London Stadium preparing for this evening’s Carabao Cup third round tie against Hull City. The manager and both players immediately left the stadium and have returned home.

All three, who are asymptomatic, will now follow Public Health England and Premier League guidelines and protocols.

Everyone at West Ham United send their best wishes to David, Issa and Josh.

Tuesday’s match will go ahead as planned, with Assistant Manager Alan Irvine taking charge of the team.

The Club’s measures and protocols around COVID-19 remain stringent. This included offering to test the Hull City team ahead of tonight’s fixture – an offer which they opted not to accept.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Kick off times moved earlier for tv so people can be out of pubs by 10pm,yet its impossible to do that for fans travelling,many having to leave games early to catch the last train.Further proof that matchday fans are just an inconvienience to tv companies and the FA.

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Aston Villa. @Yid hows your afternoon going mate?

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Ejir9j0WoAAYRFX

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
£14.95 a game to watch the dregs not picked for sky/BT 😭 😭 😭 I`ll have what they are smoking.
If you dont have iptv then this will drive people towards it.

Ej46PVaXsAAvxSj

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
£14.95 a game to watch the dregs not picked for sky/BT 😭 😭 😭 I`ll have what they are smoking.
If you dont have iptv then this will drive people towards it.
Ej46PVaXsAAvxSj
Lol-ing all the way to the bank! These mugs really don't have a clue do they. Besides we're always on telly anyway - we're the entertainers now!

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The IPS's are testing new types if blocks... especially BT and Sky (obviously)... best bet is to choose an ISP that doesn't have an invested interest with a) either of those media giants and b) any type of TV service.

Vodafone are very good and I read somewhere that they give zero shits about streamers as they're only interested in people using their service.