By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier league 20/21

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Need a Leicester win today to keep us in the chase... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
In the chase for what? I mean seriously the more I think about this season and where we are now as a club the angrier I get

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
In the chase for what? I mean seriously the more I think about this season and where we are now as a club the angrier I get
Holding onto 6th would get us into the Europa League next season - better than no European football. Of course we could still fuck that up and let West Ham, Everton and / or the Goons overtake us. It will be better next season, or it won't,

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
no europe for us next year. maybe this is what we need as a reality check to the entire squad

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
no europe for us next year. maybe this is what we need as a reality check to the entire squad
We could actually end up 10th with a bizarre result.

Glass half full says "at least we're top half".

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
If West Ham win or draw on Sunday then we will be 3rd placed - in fucking London! If the fucking Goons win and we don't then we will be 4th. Both these scenarios are extremely likely as Leicester will be battling for a European spot and we have totally given up. But then we will miss out on a new Europa Conference League spot so every cloud has a sliver lining.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Such a shame all this eh? I remeber going to spurs since the 80's was almost always 'fun' and something that I looked forward to, with mates evenings and Saturdays. Ok the 90's and 00's were punctuated with poor players and average results but there were bright spots and highlights. Then the last 15 years or so have seen us gradually progress to looking like one of the 'big boys' again, most recently under Redknapp and Poch, some exciting fun football and great players. Now it feels like the club has been stolen, swallowed by itself in the giant new (magnificent to be fair) Stadium. The fun has gone, the excitement has gone and for me so has the passion, stolen by Levy via the appointment of Mourinho. He's taken the soul, maybe temporarily, but its gone. He has transformed the club, but it's a business now, along with the rest of football. Greed is good and apparently only it isn't..... to appease the fans yesterday he made the announcement that he had taken his eye off the ball, forgot what the club is about, etc etc. cheap trash Levy

What a wanker, he gambled on getting away with no investment and sacked our most progressive manager. He's reaping what he sowed and sitting in his shiny legacy whilst everything burns around him. I waited years and years for a Season ticket, got one at Wembley, waited 2 more years for the Stadium, and loved the football and the trips away with mates, Milan, Barcelona, Madrid. I'm not renewing, Kane owes us nothing, we owe him more. No European football next year.

Call me fickle if you want, but in several decades I've never felt like this. I'll still go and find a ticket somewhere, but I'm no longer prepared to line Levy's pockets while he empties mine.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
im so checked out i would rather lose so leicester make top 4 and not one of liverpool or chelsea
... and miss out on the Europa Conference League, that would just be a distraction to the rebuilding that I am praying will happen next season. Having to travel to Ukbekifuckingstan or wherever and taking serious stick from supporters of teams in proper European football would be a pain in the bottom.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
im so checked out i would rather lose so leicester make top 4 and not one of liverpool or chelsea
I don't think Leicester will give us a chance to loose the game... they will be going out to win it...

Spurs will roll over as they have done for nearly 2 fucking years now.

#ThatCuntLevyOut

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
We could meet Roma in the European Conference League.....fuck sake, our club is haunted

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Well, that's fucking that then...!

Let's pretend the last year of shit didn't happen and move on with maybe less lofty expectations.

No doubt, we're at the absolute start of a rebuild job that will see some downs and hopefully a few ups too...

The rebuild obviously starts with the manager/head coach/levys stooge, call it what you like... and then maybe some personel who want to work hard develop their careers at the place where White Heart Lane used to be...

We still finished above the South London, cuckoo, scabs and we had the worst season we've probably had for nearly a decade, so we're still only the 4th worst London club (if you count Fulham who have been binned).

My worry, is that things will get worse before they get better... and I simply can't see a swift return to us competing without an astronomical cash injection to match or beat the money bags clubs of World football... and under Levy, (hahahah) its never going to happen...!

So, we can look forward to a summer of watching international football with a handful our our current and potentially ex players, playing against some of those we may be in the market for... Well, who wouldn't want to play in the Europa conference league...?

I've been a negative cunt when it comes to football and when it comes to Spura, but I think I'm turning the corner and starting to give less fucks... that way it can't hurt so bad.

Who knows, they may draw me in again, they may surprise me and unearth the new Harry Kane... Who knows...?

Thanks for the banter lads, it's a great group and it's nice to have somewhere to vent and laugh...

I'll see you all in the Euros thread...

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
1622921577004.png