By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier league 2018/19

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
It really is incredible how well we have done in the league with all the injuries and everyone else sending big, playing at Wembley hasn't done us any favours either.
No home
No strikers
No signings
No chance arsenal will finish above us.

You`ve got your arsenal back.....early 80s arsenal though

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
C’mon you Pikey’s, ha ha, circle the ‘vans and nick a goal at the other end. You can do it you little tinkers...ha ha

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Oh Sod off!! How does the linesman not see that, Milner’s right in front of him! Fucking wank bags.

It’s not even close. He’s quite literally two yards offside.

If I was as incompetent at my job as that linesman, I’d get the sack.

1-1 now.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Is Antonio injured? He’s spent the whole game clutching his back and walking with a limp

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Hold on for another 15 minutes you PIkey cunts.

Reactions: Yid
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
They paid nearly 50M for Keita?

He's fucking terrible. :D

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Fuck me, Origi fluffs a chance at the death. He was offside by a yard as well but no flag.

What the fuck is wrong with these officials?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Why the hell is Klopp bitching to the officials?

They did their very best to gift that to his side today.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Have a look at this shit.

1549317490705.png

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Klopp insinuating that the ref gave West Ham all the decisions in the second half once he was alerted to the fact that the Liverpool goal was offside.

That is Mourinho levels of delusional.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Klopp insinuating that the ref gave West Ham all the decisions in the second half once he was alerted to the fact that the Liverpool goal was offside.

That is Mourinho levels of delusional.
They’re such a bunch of self entitled wankers, they were lucky they didn’t lose 3-1, because they should have, if West Ham had any quality at all. Grow up or Fuck off Liverpool

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
As was said about Klopp,surely he will have an FA charge,you cant question the refs integrity,you can question mistakes but to say they were out to even it up is delusion or they are feeling the pressure and Klopp is crumbling under the pressure.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47125542

"Referees are obviously human beings, and I understand that, but I didn't during the game because I had no clue that our goal was offside." Yeah right thats why you were arguing before you left the pitch with the officials and pellegrini.
He is turning into Mr excuses,pitch too wet,too dry,too windy,too cold,referees,there is a reason why everyone wants these classless pricks to miss out to a club run by slave trading,human rights abusers,corrupt murderers.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Soz but if either of those linos do another match this season, it'll be too soon.

That last one he was dead level with Origi looking unobstructed across the line... gash decision and dare I say, it more than suspicious.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Soz but if either of those linos do another match this season, it'll be too soon.

That last one he was dead level with Origi looking unobstructed across the line... gash decision and dare I say, it more than suspicious.
mate if you laugh more than me at this,you`ll be in hospital

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
The first one, even though the assistant was completely out of position is just staggering.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
As was said about Klopp,surely he will have an FA charge,you cant question the refs integrity,you can question mistakes but to say they were out to even it up is delusion or they are feeling the pressure and Klopp is crumbling under the pressure.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47125542

"Referees are obviously human beings, and I understand that, but I didn't during the game because I had no clue that our goal was offside." Yeah right thats why you were arguing before you left the pitch with the officials and pellegrini.
He is turning into Mr excuses,pitch too wet,too dry,too windy,too cold,referees,there is a reason why everyone wants these classless pricks to miss out to a club run by slave trading,human rights abusers,corrupt murderers.

Thats a bit harsh on Levy and Lewis mate!