By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier league 2018/19

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
After the past 4 days sporting catastrophe’s I suppose I’m hoping for 3-3 draw (fantasy football team) and nasty injuries to Pogba and Salah ruling them out for the rest of the season.

One can always dream!!
4 injuries so far,so good.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
A graphic on Sky just claimed we were 3rd highest scorers from corners with 8??does el statto hombre know anything about this?

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
So 0-0 then. I guess after yesterdays debacle thats not too bad. They draw again and we win then its back on!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
So 0-0 then. I guess after yesterdays debacle thats not too bad. They draw again and we win then its back on!
Yep that’s about the best we could hope for after yesterday’s debacle. Let’s just not say it’s a cup final or must win game ever again...eh!!??

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The on general sale cup final 81k lool less than league matches we played at a ground we hate.
Extra time please and some rent boy red cards/injuries

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I will accept the charge. Watching on TV my behaviour I need to accept. I need to apologise to Mike Dean, right or wrong how I complain and I cannot complain in that way. I want to apologise to Mike Dean and the people there. It is not the way to behave and I will accept.
Well now Poch has very much taken the high road with a public apology. Not holding my breath for Dean's...

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Well now Poch has very much taken the high road with a public apology. Not holding my breath for Dean's...
Poch has been misquoted here. What he actually said was "I need to apologize to Mike Dean. But I'm not going to because he's a self-important twat. And he's bald. I fucking hate the little coño."

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Best news of the past 5 days. Arrogant cunt.
its not all about him though

D0R8PG6WsAAmh9N.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Typical Burnley playing absolute garbage tonight.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp tells Sky Sports: "It is OK, a difficult game for different reasons and a wild opponent. The wind was coming from all directions and did not help anybody .

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
So Sir Poch was right all along, if we’d beaten Burnley and the plastic chavs we’d be right in the thick of it. Shame. Still got both Liverpool and City to play.....

Win the league at White Hart Lane next season, got to be worth a tenner eh?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Arsenal get another lucky penalty from Aubameyang diving...... wanker