By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ProperSpursy Fantasy Premier League 18/19

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Are you Adam Warlock? The witch of Spursy street. You’ve got Aubameyang as captain last week??? What sort of Yid has a fucking gooner in their squad and then makes him captain.....zero respect.

Adam Out!! I’m winning really ha ha

I am in a couple of money leagues mate so have to play seriously. And to be fair, he is the only Gooner in my team and I only traded him in when the great man got hurt.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I am in a couple of money leagues mate so have to play seriously. And to be fair, he is the only Gooner in my team and I only traded him in when the great man got hurt.
Excuses, excuses.....I’m not having it I’m still winning lol

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
@The Cryptkeeper got to say well played Sir! But get rid of that fucking gooner, Llorente is no money and would have got you 4 points!!

Love your work mate.

I feel dirty picking a Gooner but I also feel dirty picking Hazard and Luiz. And Mr Bitey when he was playing for Liverpool...I felt grubby picking him too, but you can't dodge them all.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Love your work mate.

I feel dirty picking a Gooner but I also feel dirty picking Hazard and Luiz. And Mr Bitey when he was playing for Liverpool...I felt grubby picking him too, but you can't dodge them all.
Chelsea are allowed, just. Scum .....clue is in the title!!

Aguero captain ha ha ha

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Chelsea are allowed, just. Scum .....clue is in the title!!

Aguero captain ha ha ha

I hate the Scum, don't get me wrong...but Chelsea are almost on an equal footing with them.

If anything, I almost pity how much of a joke Arsenal is becoming whereas whilst Chelsea are still bankrolled by the criminal Russian, they will always be a dangerous foe.

I cannot believe that so many people didn't put the C on Aguero this week. I am just pissed off that I took the triple C off him an hour before cutoff.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I hate the Scum, don't get me wrong...but Chelsea are almost on an equal footing with them.

If anything, I almost pity how much of a joke Arsenal is becoming whereas whilst Chelsea are still bankrolled by the criminal Russian, they will always be a dangerous foe.

I cannot believe that so many people didn't put the C on Aguero this week. I am just pissed off that I took the triple C off him an hour before cutoff.
Yeah you’re right, I hate Chelsea just as much. If you’d triple C’d Aguero that would be taking the piss!!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
how many people in this league? if only around 10-14 any interest in a draft league? i like them better but if not ill fck off...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
And to be absolutely fair, there are no murderers in my team.

Not that I am aware of anyway.;)
There''s probably loads in mine, I got bored with it after about week three and stopped updating it. One thing I can say without any fear of contradiction is there are NO fucking goons in my team. With all due respect (which is absolutely fuck all),anyone who has a fantasy about goons, that is not doing beastly, awful things to them - is a cunt.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
how many people in this league? if only around 10-14 any interest in a draft league? i like them better but if not ill fck off...
What’s a draft league? @Glenjamin is the boss of all this!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

draft league is where one player can only be owned by one team. The beginning of the season there is a big draft where you get your core and everyone else after 15(?) rounds become free agents. You can add and drop players as the season goes along, with a couple stipulations.
It is essentially how fantasy (american) football is generally played.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
draft league is where one player can only be owned by one team. The beginning of the season there is a big draft where you get your core and everyone else after 15(?) rounds become free agents. You can add and drop players as the season goes along, with a couple stipulations.
Oh thanks, I understand. Personally I’m happy enough with the existing format...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

I'd be keen to try both formats next season. I assume that is possible mate?

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member

Yeah so basically it's a max of 16 teams which is a bit limited. Once you set the league you set a timer and you go through 15 drafts to select your team, so each manager will have 15 players all of whom are different.

@The Cryptkeeper cryptkeeper in can indeed run in tandem with the normal league.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Have to say hats off again to the Australian fantasy magician, huge score only spoiled and invalidated by having Lacazette in the team, but since they lost (again) prepared to turn a blind eye ha ha

Well played.