By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ProperSpursy Wembley Roll Call

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Meant to put this up the other day and have just seen @Don Diaz ask the question in another thread, but I figure it'll be easier on its own. Due to the influx of new ST members on here seems there should be a good group at each game.

So each week myself or someone else can add the next Wembley game and anyone going can give a quick shout out, so everyone knows who to look out for, as I know alot of us travel alone.

I believe the Green Man Pub is the general meet up point.

Can add away games to if folk are going.

@Liam saw you had mentioned heading to the Chelsea game.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
SPURS VS CHELSEA
SUNDAY 20TH AUGUST
16:00

Meet up in Green Man 1pm onwards.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
@Glenjamin I know that we have each other's mobiles and I have some others here, do you want to co-ordinate a ProperSpursy Whats App group? via PM? Seems to make sense? @Wotspur are you around with the crew?

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Great idea, my number is known by some of you.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
@Glenjamin I know that we have each other's mobiles and I have some others here, do you want to co-ordinate a ProperSpursy Whats App group? via PM? Seems to make sense? @Wotspur are you around with the crew?

Yeah a whatsapp sounds like a good idea chief!! How do we go about it? Just start a group and add people as they pop up?

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Yeah a whatsapp sounds like a good idea chief!! How do we go about it? Just start a group and add people as they pop up?
If everyone pm's me their number I will start a whatsapp group.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
@Liam and @corroded PM me your mobile numbers - I can't find them and I'll add you to the meeting up group. You know it makes sense ha ha!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
@Liam and @corroded PM me your mobile numbers - I can't find them and I'll add you to the meeting up group. You know it makes sense ha ha!
I've just sent you a text.

Edit: you'll probably see the text before this reply making my reply pointless.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fuck you all,I will be going to the beach,I have space in the car,let me know,maybe send me a letter!!
DFuRW7AXkAAjczA.jpg

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Fuck you all,I will be going to the beach,I have space in the car,let me know,maybe send me a letter!!
DFuRW7AXkAAjczA.jpg
Nice! I'll be getting a bit of beach time in Crete next month then onto Loutraki for wedding before a few days in Athens then back to the wonderful world of Moss Side.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Nice! I'll be getting a bit of beach time in Crete next month then onto Loutraki for wedding before a few days in Athens then back to the wonderful world of Moss Side.
That's what they call a 'contrast'

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
That's what they call a 'contrast'
Got to do something to break up the monotony of painting walls, wiping babies bottom, and telling the ghetto kids I'm not interested in buying their bicarbonate of cocaine for 50p a gram..

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Got to do something to break up the monotony of painting walls, wiping babies bottom, and telling the ghetto kids I'm not interested in buying their bicarbonate of cocaine for 50p a gram..

Sounds like a bargain if you ask me!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Very reasonable - me and my mates used to charge 25p for saccharine-acid back in the 70s', it was half a crown before they decimalised the fuck out of us so it was easy explaining to the stoned chaps that 2 shillings and six pence was 25p in new money. Then we could buy some proper gear for our personal enjoyment and hope our customers didn't come back mob handed and tooled up to request a refund, which would have been futile because we would have fucked off back to the leafy, crime-free paradise that was South London, kindly watched over by the saintly Richardson family who kept use safe from those nasty evil Kray blokes and other jolly unpleasant chaps from the other side of the river.

Last edited:
Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Afraid not ........aaaaargh , SWMBO has booked our hols,from the 16th , did try and say, you,go have a few days without me, so I could go,,but didn't go down well.
Just,like a few years ago, when Spurs drew Limassol, two,days after arriving in Cyprus........somehow I got away with that,one, a day trip for me and Callum ! Well worth it, despite being a shit match and even worse atmosphere

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Afraid not ........aaaaargh , SWMBO has booked our hols,from the 16th , did try and say, you,go have a few days without me, so I could go,,but didn't go down well.
Just,like a few years ago, when Spurs drew Limassol, two,days after arriving in Cyprus........somehow I got away with that,one, a day trip for me and Callum ! Well worth it, despite being a shit match and even worse atmosphere
No worries mate.........SWMBO lol, have a good holiday see you soon. I've included you in the Whats App meet up group but left SD out.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Are you back for Burnley,I have someone looking for two together for that match.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Are you back for Burnley,I have someone looking for two together for that match.

Col mate, I've promised them to a mate so far, just awaiting clarification, he's just confirmed he's def taking Burnley
Surfice to say thou , you could use your and SD card, or my daughters card, when they go on general sale,, or even better use then, on Ticket trader, and get tickets close to SD and Tony , your friends will def get 2

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Col mate, I've promised them to a mate so far, just awaiting clarification, he's just confirmed he's def taking Burnley
Surfice to say thou , you could use your and SD card, or my daughters card, when they go on general sale,, or even better use then, on Ticket trader, and get tickets close to SD and Tony , your friends will def get 2
may contact you for your daughters number it is a couple,not on sale til 7th so got time to organise,still waiting for my card,which I then have to send back to UK anyway.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Yep. See above Rugby League on Saturday

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Burnley 4pm 27/08/17

I'll not be back until Liverpool but shall keep this up and running.

Meet will be Green man 1pm onwards....

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I'm not at Burnley and then have a horrendous September/early October with work and other stuff, next game is also Liverpool for me. See you at the pub.

ps if anyone wants my ticket for free for any of the home games pre Liverpool, drop me a pm. front of upper tier behind the goal West/home end