By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

PSV Eindhoven H (CL) 20:00 Tue 6th November 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
SpursEindhoven.png

Another game in the tinpot Champions league, these games just get in the way in the way of serious League Cup games. If we win this do we still have a chance in this group? Dunno, probably a long shot. It doesn't matter though, it's European football and we want a nice big win here!

“It’s magnificent to be in Europe, and this club – a club like Tottenham Hotspur – if we’re not in Europe…. we’re nothing. We’re nothing.” Sir Bill

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Just the 8 players,injured,suspended or not registered.LLoris,Nkoudou,Foyth (not registered),dembele,rose,dier,wanyama,vertongen.
Dele is available,Skipp has trained with the squad he is really our only CM replacement on the bench unless Marsh joins him.
Got to win,we will win and barca have to put a few past inter,same as we will at wembley.All down to barca or psv getting something from inter last game,its possible!!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
we are going full ossie tonight it seems COYS

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Their keepers having a flipping worldie!

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
An absolute battering, fully deserved. Really thought it was gonna be one of those nights.

Couple of really crucial saves from Gazza, who continues to impress and while Harry will get the headlines, i thought Winksy was absolutely brilliant.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Highlight of the game

Savage

I'm no medical expert......
but when you grab the back of your leg it's usually the hamstring.

TettenhallHotspur

TettenhallHotspur

Player in Training.
Never in doubt.

Wouldn't it be boring supporting a team that do things the easy way.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
I never doubted that we would at least score but I lost count of how many times we hit it straight at their keeper...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Nerve-racking stuff, but there were spells of the game where we played with an urgency and intensity we haven't seen this season. It was fun to watch.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
In all honesty, I threw up in my mouth a little bit. Glad for the points and good feelings, but we almost made a mess of that. Guess it's better than dominating and losing? And we need Rose healthy. Davies is killing me. I like him but but not every game. Phew!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
In all honesty, I threw up in my mouth a little bit. Glad for the points and good feelings, but we almost made a mess of that. Guess it's better than dominating and losing? And we need Rose healthy. Davies is killing me. I like him but but not every game. Phew!
Yeah him and BAE..... scare the shit out of me.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I was away working abroad last night and have only just seen the highlights from the game. How did we not win 7-3? Great performance from the boys that look much better with Dele especially and Eriksen back. Dele is such a clever player, eh Chavs?? Really like Gazza in goal as well, he's got great confidence. Kudos to the Harry's, we deserved that bit of luck at the end.

I'm off to buy my Inter ticket. Let's get behind them, eh? Wembley isn't their fault.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
You have to congratulate the PSV keeper and their defence, they were excellent:

SpursPSV.png

Farking blimey, them stats! On another day we could have got 10.

Reactions: Yid
BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
And that doesn't even mention the number of blocks their defenders had. Had to be 15 at least. They even blocked our passes! Or maybe those were just shite passes.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Yeah him and BAE..... scare the shit out of me.

I might be roasted for this but I loved BAE. Absolutely loved the guy. He was a bit different and a little on the combative/moody side but full respect for any millionaire footballer who regularly uses the Tube and drives a Smart car.

As a player he was underrated in my opinion. Certainly he wasn't wold class but at his best he was a very good LB who worked to Gareth Bale's strengths whenever Bale was deployed on the left. Their partnership was excellent.