By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Renewals season tickets&memberships

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

We are pleased to confirm a new and improved ticket sales process for all home Premier League matches during the 2019/2020 season.

There will now be just seven on-sale windows throughout the season in which tickets to two or three matches will be put on sale at one time. This is a change to previous seasons when we have had 19 individual on-sale dates. All matches will continue to be sold individually and NOT as packages.

The new process aims to reduce the time supporters are required to dedicate to purchasing tickets and the need to track multiple windows and on-sale dates. It also allows the Club greater flexibility when planning ticket on-sale dates for cup fixtures throughout the season.

We have sought to plan the windows to ensure that the number of home Premier League fixtures on sale each month does not exceed the number per month from previous seasons. Additionally, there is no ticket sales window planned over the Christmas period and no more than one Category A priced fixture on sale in any one on-sale period.

We are also well aware that many supporters are frustrated with the current online queuing system and our ticketing partner, Ticketmaster, plans to have improvements in place later this year. We are working closely with them to bring these improvements in as early as possible.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Picture

Last week, members of the Trust Board met with the Head of Ticketing and the Ticket Office Manager at THFC for a long overdue catch-up ahead of the new season. The day before the meeting, we were informed of planned changes to the match ticket sales process for One Hotspur members, details of which have been released by the Club today. As a membership organisation, we think it’s important we clarify our position on those changes and explain in detail what we lobbied for during our recent meeting.
CHANGES TO ONE HOTSPUR ON SALE WINDOWS
The Club has decided to reduce the number of One Hotspur member on-sale windows from 19 to 7 for the 2019/20 Premier League campaign. We have concerns around the ability of Ticketmaster to deliver a platform capable of coping with the increased traffic the truncated sales windows will cause. The new system means the need for a reliable queuing system that has the confidence of members is greater than ever.
We are told that the improvements needed to implement a credible queuing system will not be completed until the end of September, after almost half of the sales windows have closed. So, for at least the first three windows, the user experience will be as erratic as it has been to date.
With the demand for tickets sky high in the new stadium, inevitably more members than not will miss out during these windows. This was already the case for games played in our new home last season; the difference now being members left waiting on the notorious ‘wheel of doom’ will potentially miss out on up to three home games in one hit, not just one.
We also have concerns around the financial impact of buying up to three matches at once and around the complexities of purchasing up to three individual games in one site visit.
The Club say they have introduced these changes to benefit fans by streamlining and improving the member experience. Yet this new system has been implemented without member consultation, without member demand and against the recommendation of their recognised fan group. In our opinion, we felt undertaking a period of consultation with One Hotspur members and delaying any changes until Ticketmaster had made essential technical upgrades would have been the most practical and sensible approach.

MATCH CATEGORIES FOR THE NEW PREMIER LEAGUE CAMPAIGN
Along with the change to the sales process, the Club has also altered the mix of Premier League match categories for the 2019/20 campaign. Historically, the 19 matches were broken down into 6 x Category A matches, 6/7 x Category B matches and 6/7 x Category C matches. While it is pleasing to see one less top-priced Category A game, it is not pleasing to see that 9 games will now be charged at the Category B rate, leaving just 5 games at the most accessible Category C price point.
We are grateful that one match has been recategorised from B to C after our meeting but consider the current split to be unbalanced. We recommended reducing three of the then ten Category B matches to Category C, which would have left the breakdown as 5 x A, 7 x B and 7 x C. The Club has recognised the issue with the new categorisation split by reducing one game from B to C, but this is the barest minimum it could have done.
We were told the new category breakdown meant season ticket holders were effectively getting a discount on the 19 league matches. Trying to position a price rise for members as a win for season ticket holders was an admirable display of PR spin but it’s not wise to try to play off one set of fans against another. And having checked our bank accounts, we’re still looking for that ‘discount’.
Make no mistake, this is a price rise. With ticket prices already the highest in Europe, and the Club boasting of the £800,000 per game it is making from fans at each home fixture, how much more will the Club feel justified in asking for?
We have sought assurances that the Club will continue with its progressive pricing policy for domestic cup matches, keeping home League Cup fixtures and FA Cup fixtures outside of match categorisation and are reassured that will be the case. We are currently awaiting a decision on pricing for Champions League matches.

TICKET EXCHANGE AND TICKET SHARE
There is some good news in that both Ticket Exchange and Ticket Share have been finessed to offer a better experience to both season ticket holders and members. We’ll monitor feedback on both platforms and continue to raise any issues with the ticketing team throughout the season.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
"Yet this new system has been implemented without member consultation, without member demand and against the recommendation of their recognised fan group." - surprised?

"With ticket prices already the highest in Europe, and the Club boasting of the £800,000 per game it is making from fans at each home fixture, how much more will the Club feel justified in asking for?" - nope.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
As a STH with Callum , I asked if I want to sell my ticket and two adults want to buy , how does one do this , apparently it can be done

Attachments

• 9177EDFE-5EC3-4EE4-9D90-D231AE0C1035.png
    9177EDFE-5EC3-4EE4-9D90-D231AE0C1035.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 397
C

corroded

Player in Training.
I wonder if you can set the seat types when you do the transfer? Or does the other person do it on the other end?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Anyone here with just a membership,looking for an extra one to book tickets for saints end of sept for a mate,DM if so,so i can add to my network.Mucho appreciated.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
I just logged into tickets....looked the donut of doom has been replaced

Rezza Khair

Rezza Khair

Player in Training.
Greetings fellow Spurs, I'll be visiting London over the Christmas period and we are planning to get the tickets for the Chelsea or Brighton games. Is there any way we could purchase these tickets without each of us being a one Hotspur member?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Greetings fellow Spurs, I'll be visiting London over the Christmas period and we are planning to get the tickets for the Chelsea or Brighton games. Is there any way we could purchase these tickets without each of us being a one Hotspur member?
Chelsea wouldnt be open to memberships bought after tickets went on sale I think anyway (to stop chelsea fans buying home tickets),Brighton may well go on general sale on the ticket exchange,meaning any supporter can buy.There will plenty of brighton tickets I am sure on social media,if you use twitter?? @spurstickets can probably help find season ticket holders not going?Dont do facebook but guess it would be the same on there??.Chelsea tickets will be much harder to find.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
You can join the club without buying a membership. Get a CRN number and be able to buy tickets for Brighton. You might get a ticket for Chelsea but far less likely.

Rezza Khair

Rezza Khair

Player in Training.
Chelsea wouldnt be open to memberships bought after tickets went on sale I think anyway (to stop chelsea fans buying home tickets),Brighton may well go on general sale on the ticket exchange,meaning any supporter can buy.There will plenty of brighton tickets I am sure on social media,if you use twitter?? @spurstickets can probably help find season ticket holders not going?Dont do facebook but guess it would be the same on there??.Chelsea tickets will be much harder to find.
How do I know if they are credible resellers though?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
How do I know if they are credible resellers though?
Good question!I guess most would email a paper ticket?its that or meet at the ground to get their stadium access card quite unusual unless you know them because they have to get it back after the game.Most people I see on twitter are genuine fans just not going,I have seen people giving away Brighton tickets to fans who maybe couldnt afford it,because of xmas and the bank holiday and subsequent lack of transport there will be many tickets being offered.How do they know you will pay if they send tickets first,i guess get a feel for who it is.Its very rare to see people ripped off by fans,when they do there is a lot of naming and shaming,not that i see it often.

I will try and see if i can find out how you apply for a client reference number CRN,because then technically you wouldnt need to pay for a membership but could have tickets transfered to you through the clubs ticket exchange..

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I will try and see if i can find out how you apply for a client reference number CRN,because then technically you wouldnt need to pay for a membership but could have tickets transfered to you through the clubs ticket exchange..
@Rezza Khair

Mostly this part
Ticket Share - How do I receive my gifted ticket?

You will need an active Client Reference Number (CRN) to receive gifted tickets. If you have not yet registered for a CRN, or your account has expired, you can create a new one: tottenhamhotspur.com/myspurs/log-in

All Customers will be sent an email and will receive a Print at Home ticket, which they should print on A4 and bring on the Match day to gain entry. Your ticket will be available as an e-ticket, and if you have not received the email, you can request a new one to be sent to you within your account.

Do you do twitter?if so you could @me and I could retweet for you.If its facebook probably someone on here does it?but not me.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Sounds good...Does giving ticket to family constitute selling ?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sounds good...Does giving ticket to family constitute selling ?
technically if its not through the club ticket exchange I would say yes??This has always been the case though,T&Cs have always been tickets are non transferable,dont think this is what the club is aiming at,unless your grandad calls lampard a rent boy,refuses to sit,takes on the stewards and snorts some coke whilst setting off a pyro.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
technically if its not through the club ticket exchange I would say yes??This has always been the case though,T&Cs have always been tickets are non transferable,dont think this is what the club is aiming at,unless your grandad calls lampard a rent boy,refuses to sit,takes on the stewards and snorts some coke whilst setting off a pyro.
Get in Grandad...!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Mines gone up £18
What’s the fucking point? The club makes an additional £700,000 approx. Total. Or relatively speaking sweet FA in today’s terms, you could make that on one transfer without battling an eyelid. Keeping ST’s at the same price would have sent a far more positive message to loyal fans. Really badly advised in my view.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
What’s the fucking point? The club makes an additional £700,000 approx. Total. Or relatively speaking sweet FA in today’s terms, you could make that on one transfer without battling an eyelid. Keeping ST’s at the same price would have sent a far more positive message to loyal fans. Really badly advised in my view.
On wonder if prices will come down when they cram more in when safe standing is introduced..... it surely will.....!!!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
On wonder if prices will come down when they cram more in when safe standing is introduced..... it surely will.....!!!!!
Think safe standing has to go with an allocated seat - it won't change the capacity. The price increase is so trivial it's just infuriating and mean. They would have been better off keeping prices static - recognising that it's been a bit of an average season to date and increasing next season by say £20.00 a ticket. price fixed for 2 years.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member