By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Renewals season tickets&memberships

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Oh and forgot the best bit....in our member pack we will get an exclusive money cant buy keyring with blades of grass from WHL

As sad as it might be I'm excited about this keyring!

I've a question... With the season ticket scarf do Spurs go the full hog and give out a full length one or is it still a good 2 foot to short? Couldnt have used last seasons as a willy warmer flip sake.

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Oh and forgot the best bit....in our member pack we will get an exclusive money cant buy keyring with blades of grass from WHL
I'm eagerly awaiting how much these money can't buy keyrings go for on Ebay.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'm eagerly awaiting how much these money can't buy keyrings go for on Ebay.
yeah I ll have the complete set,keyring,finale flag,unopened shirt,programme,itinery,seat,thinking about retiring once I sell it all!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
You do know it's not really the grass from the pitch don't you?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
You do know it's not really the grass from the pitch don't you?
I bet you told your kids that Santa was dead, the tooth fairy was a crack addict who would pleasure chaps for a fiver and Bambi's mum had rabies.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I bet you told your kids that Santa was dead, the tooth fairy was a crack addict who would pleasure chaps for a fiver and Bambi's mum had rabies.
Yeah...so...what's your point??? always better to tell kids the truth and then they're not disappointed later when they find out that Santa was really a paedophile scout master. It's the lesser of two evils really!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I haven't even opened the programme yet.
ha mine is at my mums in UK,I mail ordered cos i didnt want to carry it&fuck it up,will get to read it next year!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
ha mine is at my mums in UK,I mail ordered cos i didnt want to carry it&fuck it up,will get to read it next year!
You can sit on your official seat when it eventually arrives and read your programme, whilst wearing your Finale T- shirt and waving a flag!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
You can sit on your official seat when it eventually arrives and read your programme, whilst wearing your Finale T- shirt and waving a flag!!
Don't get me started on fucking flag wavers! Bastards. I haven't got any souvenirs, programmes, old ticket or stuff like that, I've never been that fussed with stuff, I thought I would just have memories but all those fucking chemicals in the 70s fucked that idea up. Mrs D says nobody will know if I get dementia because there would be fuck all difference.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/season-tickets-sold-out-110717/

SEASON TICKETS SOLD OUT
Posted on 11 July 2017 - 16:45

Season Tickets for the 2017-18 season at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE, are sold out. Ticket sales have been capped at 40,000 to ensure all are guaranteed a seat at the new stadium, where we also have a planning obligation to give priority to local residents to take up a further 5,000 season tickets.
formal_announcements_730.jpg

Thanks for your magnificent support.

In addition to fans that have renewed their Season Tickets we can now give a warm welcome to One Hotspur Bronze Members who have upgraded to become a Season Ticket Holder.

If you haven’t purchased a Season Ticket, we’ll soon have news on how you can watch us at Wembley next season.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/season-tickets-sold-out-110717/

SEASON TICKETS SOLD OUT
Posted on 11 July 2017 - 16:45

Season Tickets for the 2017-18 season at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE, are sold out. Ticket sales have been capped at 40,000 to ensure all are guaranteed a seat at the new stadium, where we also have a planning obligation to give priority to local residents to take up a further 5,000 season tickets.
formal_announcements_730.jpg

Thanks for your magnificent support.

In addition to fans that have renewed their Season Tickets we can now give a warm welcome to One Hotspur Bronze Members who have upgraded to become a Season Ticket Holder.

If you haven’t purchased a Season Ticket, we’ll soon have news on how you can watch us at Wembley next season.
Looking forward to getting mine through the post!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I got mine quickly too....no pressure mate!!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
THST statement on season ticket and match day ticket sales for Wembley
7/12/2017

Season ticket sales for the 2017/18 season are now complete. Over the past month we have kept our counsel in public on the sales process. We’ve handled a large number of individual questions from fans, and raised issues where necessary with the Club to try to resolve particular problems.

Understandably, the focus of fans and the Club has been on securing and selling seats to watch our team and we did not want to distract from that process. But now, after the largest new allocation of season tickets in the Club’s history, we need to take stock of the situation and clarify our position.

The past month has underlined the pressing need for the Club to launch the dedicated customer service channel we have been calling for. We have helped those fans who contacted us as best we could, but running a customer service platform around our day jobs, unpaid, is not a sustainable position. And our ability to help was hampered by an almost complete close down in communication from the Club. We will continue to press for this essential service to be resourced and provided for fans.

The questions we received underlined many of the issues we have consistently raised with the Club. So it’s worth setting out what we argued for and why, and how we are suggesting moving forwards.

We need to make clear from the start that we see it as a very positive thing for many more thousands of fans to get the chance to become season ticket holders. We know how much holding a season ticket means to people. Our job as a fans’ organisation is to make sure that those fans get as good a deal as possible, and that the many thousands of other fans who have chosen - for whatever reason - to remain as members, or not been offered the opportunity to own a season ticket at this stage, also get a good deal. We need to be mindful of the need to make watching Spurs as accessible as possible for all fans.

Over the last few years, as general discussion over the season away and the new stadium gathered pace, we’ve expressed the view that the split of season tickets to non-season tickets in the new stadium should be around 60/40. That balances the need to meet demand for season tickets with the need to keep more casual options of support open. The Club did not indicate any disagreement with this general principle.

We are surprised, therefore, to see that 40,000 season tickets have now been sold. The Club told us it would be making 18,465 new season tickets available. We are trying to work out how adding that number to the 19,500 existing ST holders totals 40,000. Once the Premium ticket total of 8,000 and the maximum Premier League away allocation of 3,000 is added, that takes us to a total of 51,000 tickets. Add in the 5,000 season tickets needed to meet s106 requirements and that leaves just 5,500 for members and individual match sales. When larger away allocations of 10% and 15% for cup games are factored in, members are essentially locked out. Our preferred ratio of 60/40, including the s106 tickets, would have left c 13,500 tickets available for members and casual sale.

We have asked the Club, as a matter of urgency, to define the proposition it is now offering Bronze and Lilywhite members. We are struggling to see one. We also see the move away from the 60/40 ratio as a missed opportunity to attract future generations of support.

The way the new season tickets were sold also raises questions. The fact that the offer of 18,465 new season tickets had to be extended down to above number 55,000 on the waiting list tells its own story. We expressed our opinion that pricing for Wembley was too high, and price was undoubtedly a major factor in the low take up. The Club will argue that a take up rate of roughly 1 in 3 is in line with previous take-up rates, but previous seasons cannot be compared with the unique circumstances of this one.

We have been asking the Club for years to research why Bronze members are on the waiting list. We know from regular contact with fans that people are Bronze members for a variety of reasons, not just because they want a season ticket. The Club appeared to retain the belief that the waiting list consisted of 80,000+ people eager to take a season ticket at the first opportunity. Clearly, this was not the case.

We also knew that, while Wembley was the preferred venue of those considered for our year away from Tottenham, some fans would not be as keen to take a season ticket there as at a ground in Tottenham. That’s why we argued for an ‘amnesty’, or sabbatical, both for existing season ticket holders and those on the waiting list who turned down this year’s offer.

We proposed that the Club offered the 18,465 new season tickets to the top 18,465 Bronze members on the waiting list, and sold as many as it could up to that number. All other ticket sales would then be in the form of one-season passes or casual sales, with those Bronze members who turned down the offer retaining the right to be offered a season ticket in list order in the new stadium.

This would have offered a cleaner sales process that maintained the integrity of the Bronze membership list. The Club decided against taking up any of our suggestions and opted instead for a sales process that involved season tickets at 18 separate price points being sold in tranches across seven windows.

In the latter stages of the sales process, tickets were offered in tranches of 15,000, completely undermining the integrity of the waiting list, with a member at number 40,000 on the list potentially able to buy ahead of someone at 25,000.

Members who were offered season tickets in Phase 3 windows 1-4 were told it wasn’t possible to keep their offer open on the off chance season tickets would be offered to friends and family further down the list when, in reality, that was exactly what happened.

Narrow sales windows meant that some fans will have missed their offer, due to being on holiday or any number of other reasons, only to find they now cannot get a season ticket despite paying every year to stay on the waiting list.

Most seriously of all, the Club’s failure to set out the full picture from the beginning means that fans who made the decision not to take up the offer of a season ticket have potentially locked themselves out for the forseeable future.

We also find it unacceptable that fans have been asked to buy season tickets without knowing match day pricing or how the new ticket exchange system will work. We have repeatedly asked for that information to be given, and the Club has not done so.

While none of what has happened can now be changed, we thought it was important for fans to understand what we have argued for. Our attention now turns to attempting to get the Club to resolve some of the issues supporters now face, and we have raised a number of points in a request for an urgent meeting.

These points are:

• Resolving how 18,465 new season ticket holders on the same number of loyalty points will be dealt with in the event of THFC reaching a cup semi-final or final. We are proposing that each one should be given a priority weighting based on their waiting list position when they accepted their offer and the number of members’ loyalty points they had at that time. This would then come into play in the event of deadlock. This system should be articulated by the Club clearly and transparently.

• Clarifying the trigger for the opening of the ticket exchange. We are recommending the exchange should open whenever an area or level sells out, not when the entire stadium sells out. Details over how the fee system works also need clarifying.

• Releasing match day pricing for Wembley.

• Clarifying the maximum sales cap for Wembley one season passes.

• Clarifying the maximum sales cap for Wembley multi game packs.

• Clarifying the minimum number of tickets that will be available on a match by match basis at Wembley.

• Clarifying how many tickets will be available on a match by match basis in the new stadium.

• Clearly defining the offer to season ticket holders and, particularly in these significantly changed circumstances, Bronze and Lilywhite members.

• Introducing a dedicated customer service channel and providing the ticketing and customer service teams with the resources they need.

All of these are key issues directly affecting fans and as such should be the subject of the kind of genuine discussions between the Club board and fan representatives called for in the government’s recommendations on structured dialogue, recommendations backed by the Premier League. THFC has been seen as providing a good example of how to engage with its supporters, and it is regrettable that the standard seems to have slipped during this most vital period. We hope the Club takes this opportunity to resume the constructive discussion THST has always attempted to pursue.

As always, we’ll report back on discussions and decisions as soon as we can.

THST board
13 July 2017

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
@skiathospurs or anyone else, what is "S106 requirements" relating to the 5000 season tickets?
Its local residents,in haringey&hackney I think.Some people say that this 5,000 already has a considerable number amongst STHs and probably does,dont think it means another 5,000 on top?It was part of the planning application "sweetners".

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Its local residents,in haringey&hackney I think.Some people say that this 5,000 already has a considerable number amongst STHs and probably does,dont think it means another 5,000 on top?It was part of the planning application "sweetners".

Okay, so there may be some hope for non-season ticket holders then.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
THST statement on season ticket and match day ticket sales for Wembley
7/12/2017

Season ticket sales for the 2017/18 season are now complete. Over the past month we have kept our counsel in public on the sales process. We’ve handled a large number of individual questions from fans, and raised issues where necessary with the Club to try to resolve particular problems.

Understandably, the focus of fans and the Club has been on securing and selling seats to watch our team and we did not want to distract from that process. But now, after the largest new allocation of season tickets in the Club’s history, we need to take stock of the situation and clarify our position.

The past month has underlined the pressing need for the Club to launch the dedicated customer service channel we have been calling for. We have helped those fans who contacted us as best we could, but running a customer service platform around our day jobs, unpaid, is not a sustainable position. And our ability to help was hampered by an almost complete close down in communication from the Club. We will continue to press for this essential service to be resourced and provided for fans.

The questions we received underlined many of the issues we have consistently raised with the Club. So it’s worth setting out what we argued for and why, and how we are suggesting moving forwards.

We need to make clear from the start that we see it as a very positive thing for many more thousands of fans to get the chance to become season ticket holders. We know how much holding a season ticket means to people. Our job as a fans’ organisation is to make sure that those fans get as good a deal as possible, and that the many thousands of other fans who have chosen - for whatever reason - to remain as members, or not been offered the opportunity to own a season ticket at this stage, also get a good deal. We need to be mindful of the need to make watching Spurs as accessible as possible for all fans.

Over the last few years, as general discussion over the season away and the new stadium gathered pace, we’ve expressed the view that the split of season tickets to non-season tickets in the new stadium should be around 60/40. That balances the need to meet demand for season tickets with the need to keep more casual options of support open. The Club did not indicate any disagreement with this general principle.

We are surprised, therefore, to see that 40,000 season tickets have now been sold. The Club told us it would be making 18,465 new season tickets available. We are trying to work out how adding that number to the 19,500 existing ST holders totals 40,000. Once the Premium ticket total of 8,000 and the maximum Premier League away allocation of 3,000 is added, that takes us to a total of 51,000 tickets. Add in the 5,000 season tickets needed to meet s106 requirements and that leaves just 5,500 for members and individual match sales. When larger away allocations of 10% and 15% for cup games are factored in, members are essentially locked out. Our preferred ratio of 60/40, including the s106 tickets, would have left c 13,500 tickets available for members and casual sale.

We have asked the Club, as a matter of urgency, to define the proposition it is now offering Bronze and Lilywhite members. We are struggling to see one. We also see the move away from the 60/40 ratio as a missed opportunity to attract future generations of support.

The way the new season tickets were sold also raises questions. The fact that the offer of 18,465 new season tickets had to be extended down to above number 55,000 on the waiting list tells its own story. We expressed our opinion that pricing for Wembley was too high, and price was undoubtedly a major factor in the low take up. The Club will argue that a take up rate of roughly 1 in 3 is in line with previous take-up rates, but previous seasons cannot be compared with the unique circumstances of this one.

We have been asking the Club for years to research why Bronze members are on the waiting list. We know from regular contact with fans that people are Bronze members for a variety of reasons, not just because they want a season ticket. The Club appeared to retain the belief that the waiting list consisted of 80,000+ people eager to take a season ticket at the first opportunity. Clearly, this was not the case.

We also knew that, while Wembley was the preferred venue of those considered for our year away from Tottenham, some fans would not be as keen to take a season ticket there as at a ground in Tottenham. That’s why we argued for an ‘amnesty’, or sabbatical, both for existing season ticket holders and those on the waiting list who turned down this year’s offer.

We proposed that the Club offered the 18,465 new season tickets to the top 18,465 Bronze members on the waiting list, and sold as many as it could up to that number. All other ticket sales would then be in the form of one-season passes or casual sales, with those Bronze members who turned down the offer retaining the right to be offered a season ticket in list order in the new stadium.

This would have offered a cleaner sales process that maintained the integrity of the Bronze membership list. The Club decided against taking up any of our suggestions and opted instead for a sales process that involved season tickets at 18 separate price points being sold in tranches across seven windows.

In the latter stages of the sales process, tickets were offered in tranches of 15,000, completely undermining the integrity of the waiting list, with a member at number 40,000 on the list potentially able to buy ahead of someone at 25,000.

Members who were offered season tickets in Phase 3 windows 1-4 were told it wasn’t possible to keep their offer open on the off chance season tickets would be offered to friends and family further down the list when, in reality, that was exactly what happened.

Narrow sales windows meant that some fans will have missed their offer, due to being on holiday or any number of other reasons, only to find they now cannot get a season ticket despite paying every year to stay on the waiting list.

Most seriously of all, the Club’s failure to set out the full picture from the beginning means that fans who made the decision not to take up the offer of a season ticket have potentially locked themselves out for the forseeable future.

We also find it unacceptable that fans have been asked to buy season tickets without knowing match day pricing or how the new ticket exchange system will work. We have repeatedly asked for that information to be given, and the Club has not done so.

While none of what has happened can now be changed, we thought it was important for fans to understand what we have argued for. Our attention now turns to attempting to get the Club to resolve some of the issues supporters now face, and we have raised a number of points in a request for an urgent meeting.

These points are:

• Resolving how 18,465 new season ticket holders on the same number of loyalty points will be dealt with in the event of THFC reaching a cup semi-final or final. We are proposing that each one should be given a priority weighting based on their waiting list position when they accepted their offer and the number of members’ loyalty points they had at that time. This would then come into play in the event of deadlock. This system should be articulated by the Club clearly and transparently.

• Clarifying the trigger for the opening of the ticket exchange. We are recommending the exchange should open whenever an area or level sells out, not when the entire stadium sells out. Details over how the fee system works also need clarifying.

• Releasing match day pricing for Wembley.

• Clarifying the maximum sales cap for Wembley one season passes.

• Clarifying the maximum sales cap for Wembley multi game packs.

• Clarifying the minimum number of tickets that will be available on a match by match basis at Wembley.

• Clarifying how many tickets will be available on a match by match basis in the new stadium.

• Clearly defining the offer to season ticket holders and, particularly in these significantly changed circumstances, Bronze and Lilywhite members.

• Introducing a dedicated customer service channel and providing the ticketing and customer service teams with the resources they need.

All of these are key issues directly affecting fans and as such should be the subject of the kind of genuine discussions between the Club board and fan representatives called for in the government’s recommendations on structured dialogue, recommendations backed by the Premier League. THFC has been seen as providing a good example of how to engage with its supporters, and it is regrettable that the standard seems to have slipped during this most vital period. We hope the Club takes this opportunity to resume the constructive discussion THST has always attempted to pursue.

As always, we’ll report back on discussions and decisions as soon as we can.

THST board
13 July 2017
As I said - Levy is a cunt who gives not even the remotest flying fuck about the peasants, as long as he can make a massive wheelbarrow load of wedge he is happy as a capitalist pig in a pile of fifty pound notes. He is making money by the second as the property portfolio of EvilCo grows and the new stadium is developed, they are raking in stupid amounts of TV money and still he wants to rip the hard earned cash from your wallet. All these great things I keep hearing people say he has done for 'our club' have not been done for the club, because there is no such thing anymore, season ticket holders and members have no rights and calling us members is a fucking joke. All the 'great things' he has done for have been to benefit Mr Buyrite;s bank balance and making money for EvilCo. They will make a profit form the new stadium but bleat on about the cost and how they need to drain every last drop of blood from the fans to pay for it. Cunts.

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
Howdy lads, hope everyone is well at the ranch.

Just to chuck my two bobs in, got offered a ST and turned it down (actually the freaking window was so short to buy it it didn't even give me time to consider it in all honesty) and right now I got an email sitting in my box offering me some kind of Wembley pass for the season, but will also be turning it down.

I'm broke, pure and simple and the timing is just shocking for me financially. I could plonk it on my credit card but honestly couldn't justify it when I really need to get myself a car. Oh hum, I'll take my chances on general sale (although I doubt there will be any) as surely not everyone will be desperate to watch us in the Carling Cup or against smaller oppositions in the league. Wonder if we'll still get points for attending the matches ?

I'm trying to get tickets for the Spurs v PSG game here in Orlando but not only are tickets moving so flippin slow out here, the greedy bastards won't drop the ticket prices and get this, $40 to park your car at the Camping World Stadium...nope, I kid you not.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
someone bright spark on twitter said loyalty points should be awarded for friendlies,especially ones far away like in the US,
THST replied which match are you going to? he replied roma

at which point i joined in
@skiathospurs
yeah ebbsfleet would have sold 5,000 tickets to non attendees.

THST‏ @THSTOfficial
Replying to @skiathospurs
Think they're still scarred from a youth game at the Lane when the ticketing head was on hols and some bright spark decided to award 10 Points for a £5 ticket. Sold c 20,000 tickets and about 500 turned up

@skiathospurs

1f602.png
1f602.png

Sssssh dont tell Daniel
1f648.png

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
What is pissing every one off, is that there were 22,000 STH , and rightly they'll have first,dibs on tickets for semi and final tickets........but me on 340 bronze points will have no more rights to a semi ticket this year than some JCL who never had a bronze card and now could,have equal chance of a semi as me......wrong, wrong wrong.....if anyone thinks it's right, I want equal chances with a 10 year held Sth

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Skiathos , you'll be the man to ask......as you know aimheld your card, steves and several STH and members cards on my account, not only have my points disappeared, but also these connections have disappeared, including my sons......this means, unless I can solve the situation I won't be able to help buy away tickets for my friends, using their ST's

C

corroded

Player in Training.
As it turns out the missus had stored it safely in a pile, it's been here flipping ages.