By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

RIP Charlie

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Charlie Watts, legend, gentleman and much better drummer than that scouser bloke in the Beatles, has put away his sticks. He was the drummer for the Rolling Stones for 58 years, 58 fucking years as one of their Satanic Majesties, incredible! I'm going to be listening to the 1970 live album 'Get Yer Ya Yas Out' today, one of the best live albums ever in my opinion and listen to Jagger's announcement "Charlie's good tonight isn't he?". Yep, really good.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Fucking great week. Sean Lock and then Charlie Watts.

RIP to two wonderful and thoroughly entertaining gentlemen.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Sean Lock always did me... honestly, he had my exact same weird sarcastic sense of humour...

I saw him live once and he did not disappointed.

Wernt there a status Quo fella Cark it too this week???

Remember as a kid my mates dad rocking the shit out to Quo and me thinking he was a weird cunt... he was.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Sean Lock always did me... honestly, he had my exact same weird sarcastic sense of humour...

Remember as a kid my mates dad rocking the shit out to Quo and me thinking he was a weird cunt... he was.
Sean Lock was one of my all time favourite comedians....a genius. I remember Jimmy Carr asking him if he could help someone who's struggling, maybe with a kind word. Who and what would it be ?
He said something like "you know, I'd just tell the Meerkat's that it's alright...you're ok, relax."
Brilliant...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

You might be a few years behind on your Quo news, Rick Parfitt died in 2016 and I think the rest of them are old, but still rocking.