By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

RIP Diego Maradona

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Got no time for Shilton,right wing nutter,wife beater and out jumped by a 5,5 midget.

En1p9D5XMAY5rPu

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
And then Cameroon beat them 1-0 with 9 men. Maradona was about 5kg overweight and pretty much a football mortal by 1990.

I remember watching that game like it was yesterday. Both Maradona and Caniggia were butchered like nothing I have seen since. This Benjamin Massing challenge was pretty much par for the course. And he only got his man because a few others missed first.

Yeah, me too. Italia 90 was odd--objectively a terrible World Cup overall, but so many memorable moments.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
You'd think Shilton would be bright enough to see that coming BEFORE he responded.

Then again, if he did indeed cheat, he's not so bright or reliable