By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Run to your shelter - now!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I just looked at the 'Online Now' doobrie:

Total: 82 (members: 4, guests: 60, robots: 18)

18 fucking robots! They are coming, run! Make sure you are wearing your protective headgear, I NEVER take mine off. I bet those 60 so-called guests are fucking aliens as well.

5173OjSAXWL._SY321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
24 now. What in the blazes is a robot doing in here?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
24 now. What in the blazes is a robot doing in here?
26! Are they really robots or are they Cybermen, it can be hard to tell the difference. Whatever they are they will probably be trying to turn you into a zombie so keep your tin foil beanie on!

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
26! Are they really robots or are they Cybermen, it can be hard to tell the difference. Whatever they are they will probably be trying to turn you into a zombie so keep your tin foil beanie on!
Maybe your Captain Future avatar attracted them in.

Nundy

Nundy

Founding Member
Beginning of a apocalypse ??!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
It's those non member, lurky, anorak, stalky, non contributory, weirdo, mega cunts that piss me off.....!!!!!

I like robots.