By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

RZ Pellets WAC (A) EL Thurs 18th Feb 17;55

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Or Wolfsberger AC....

Considering this may be our best route to the ECL, let’s go for it

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
my sports teams are so miserable. i need a good result somewhere

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
In our recent run of games, we boast an impressive 3 wins out of our last 11 league games & got knocked out of the FA Cup.

So, we've got this, right? It's only fair that they let us win.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Or Wolfsberger AC....

Considering this may be our best route to the ECL, let’s go for it

I admire your optimism mate.

But we aren't winning this or any other trophy with this oxygen-thief as manager.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I know absolutely nothing about this team, not even which league they play in.... Which sort of tells me that hopefully they should be easy to beat, doesn't it? especially over two legs, in case we have a little problem with over confidence like I have. Just win this nicely and move on. We have a good chance in this comp. especially with our cunt's tactics and it's more important than the League Cup, so get on with it and win the fucking thing, then piss off somewhere else with your fat redundancy cheque.

ps I'm happy for Aurier to play in this and Hart, who can't be any worse than Hugo recently, and Sissoko to keep him fit. Wouldn't mind a bit of Sid either, he does well in this comp. I mean give Winks a game as well, because we've got the pikeys at the weekend and I don't want to see any of that lot on the pitch against them.

pps, whilst I and others think Hugo may be coming to his sell-by date, don't forget that all top keepers like Allison at Liverpool and De Gea have also had a few nightmares recently. it's a horrible position to play.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I know absolutely nothing about this team, not even which league they play in.... Which sort of tells me that hopefully they should be easy to beat, doesn't it? especially over two legs, in case we have a little problem with over confidence like I have. Just win this nicely and move on. We have a good chance in this comp. especially with our cunt's tactics and it's more important than the League Cup, so get on with it and win the fucking thing, then piss off somewhere else with your fat redundancy cheque.

ps I'm happy for Aurier to play in this and Hart, who can't be any worse than Hugo recently, and Sissoko to keep him fit. Wouldn't mind a bit of Sid either, he does well in this comp. I mean give Winks a game as well, because we've got the pikeys at the weekend and I don't want to see any of that lot on the pitch against them.

pps, whilst I and others think Hugo may be coming to his sell-by date, don't forget that all top keepers like Allison at Liverpool and De Gea have also had a few nightmares recently. it's a horrible position to play.
Wolfsberger play in the Austrian Bundesliga (6th),they are not as good as LASK (3rd),they lost 3-0 and 2-0 to them in their last two games, so......should be easy or a fucking disaster, I expect we'll get thumped by 3 in the way leg and win (or lose) by 4 in the home leg. As I don't really give a fuck 'cos of Moron-io, I will enjoy the games either way, another win-win, if we win then of course that will be good, if we lose then it's another nail in the cunt's coffin.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
1613666860714.png

Shame Vinicius didn't get a start, not sure Bale deserves one? Winks and Sissoko? Kane didn't travel, hope we go about 4 up and the kids get a run out....

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Sissoko and Winks, eh? This will be a snooze-fest

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Screenshot at Feb 18 17-59-01.png

• 1 Lloris
  • 2 Doherty
  • 15 Dier
  • 4 Alderweireld
  • 33 Davies
  • 17 Sissoko
  • 8 Winks
  • 9 Bale
  • 20 Alli
  • 27 Lucas Moura
  • 7 Son Heung-Min

Substitutes​

• 5 Højbjerg
  • 6 D Sánchez
  • 11 Lamela
  • 12 Hart
  • 23 Bergwijn
  • 25 Tanganga
  • 28 Ndombele
  • 41 Whiteman
  • 44 Bowden
  • 45 Alves Morais
  • 53 Scarlett
  • 55 Lavinier

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I literally have nothing better to do...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I hope biscuit wrists manages to have a quiet night tonight...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
How is that not a straight red then? Goal scoring opportunity, only the keeper to beat...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
For a bit of context their total team market value on Transfermarkt, €18m, is less than Doherty on his own or about 1/7th of Harry Kane.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Whats Vinicius's problem...? He is a sullen cunt. Its not like he can have expected to be in the squad ahead of Kane or Son and when he has been called upon he doesn't do what they do. Now it's not all his fault because we don't play to his strengths but he has hardly been prolific or even offered us a viable alternative way to play...

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Decent 1st half against an EFL 1 side at best. Glad to see Dele playing with a much more vigor.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Dele was excellent. Moura too. Bale very good also.

A competent enough performance in the first half against an incompetent opponent. The second half was a waste of time. We were always going to go through against this lot, despite how bog average we are.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Can somebody explain why Bale was taken off ? The only justification I could see is if he intends starting him on Sunday. That's the sharpest I've seen him, he needs game time. A fully fit Bale with Kane and Son is the front 3 i want to see. Bale's attitude has not been good, I think we can all agree on that, but, we was good tonight. I actually saw glimpses of what I thought we could get from him when he signed.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
After tonight I would love to see
PEH, NDombele; Son, Dele, Bale; Kane
Agreed.
I'd like to see PEH winning the ball, getting it to TND & have him drive forward looking for the through ball to those 4 ahead of him. And if we had the FB's bombing forward & adding width, we'd be lethal.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
First half brilliant, attacking good fun and easy on the eye, Second half we stopped playing, negative nonsense and nearly ended up drawing. Keep fucking playing like proper teams do - like City did against Everton the other night. A lot of good performances including Hugo, Dele, Moura and Bale, against a Division One level side and a very poor one from Sissoko, I'm afraid time's up mate.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
First half brilliant, attacking good fun and easy on the eye, Second half we stopped playing, negative nonsense and nearly ended up drawing. Keep fucking playing like proper teams do - like City did against Everton the other night. A lot of good performances including Hugo, Dele, Moura and Bale, against a Division One level side and a very poor one from Sissoko, I'm afraid time's up mate.
I didn't even hate Doherty last night. Like you said the second half was the same old bollocks we have grown to hate, we really should have battered them to little bits, 7-0 would have meant we could field a team of Doherty's and Sissokos next Wednesday. Now they are going to throwing everything they've got at us next week, OK, it's really unlikely that we will let them score the minimum 3 goals they need, but we have seen much strangeness and unlikeliness happen this season.