By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Saints, PL (H) Wed 21st April 18:00

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I wasn't expecting miracles but I was at least thinking they might try running about a bit.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Bit better, amazing what happens when you try hard

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If we score this penalty and get away with a win here.... is that enough if a springboard moment to push us on ...

Not sure I've seen enough 2nd half to convince me thoroughly...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Massive improvement second half, players have reacted to RM at halftime. Still not great, but not shit.

let’s see how we go

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Maybe a solid lesson to them all in what running about a bit can actually achieve...

Both subs have been positive...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Bale post match.... whats changed, is playing on the front foot a bit more...!!!

Players were obviously fed up to fuck with that sulky negative cunts anti football tactics and made their feelings known to Levy...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Well, shit, now they've got me looking forward to the LC final.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
Well, shit, now they've got me looking forward to the LC final.
Agreed. And any changes/improvements will take time but I don't believe there is enough time before the LC Final. Particularly against a side like Citeh.

Hoping I'm wrong & these guys can surprise me in a one off.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Agreed. And any changes/improvements will take time but I don't believe there is enough time before the LC Final. Particularly against a side like Citeh.

And thats the key..... its a one off and we've been capable of the occasional stroke of genius.....

Well need huge slices of luck but we do now have a glimer of hope...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

City haven't been great lately, and I don't think there's any doubt their minds are on the CL semifinal. We'll see. Whatever happens this weekend, it was nice to be emotionally invested in a football match again.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
All hail Ryan Mason and his 100% win ratio!

As Dorset said, it will take some time to shake off the Mou, and as everyone from the Mou-ManU squad have shown, it will take a year to get the poor bastards back into shape, but let's dream, shall we?

How about a Soton-like effort on Sunday? Lots of intensity, a packed midfield with willing runners to chase down fullbacks, dick-swingin, ball-carrying CBs, and a hungry, hungry, hungry Harry Kane.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Well that was all a bit better in the end wasn't it? It took 45 minutes for them to realise that Mourinho had gone and for Southampton to run out of gas and after that life was tickety-boo. VAR even got into the action with a 1-1 draw. That's the first time we've come from behind all season, same goes for me and the missus actually......

We'll need a little tiny miracle on Sunday if we want to win that one, especially if Foden plays, what an incredible talent that lad is, but you never know eh? Funny old game football, Pep picks a dodgy team (because they have PSG on the following Wednesday) and we're all lit up and laughing and boom Sonny's back on fire and we win 3-2. stranger things have happened.
COYS baby steps and all that.