By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Sat 11th May: Burnley (H) - 3pm

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
His own team mate telling him to get up and get on with it ..

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Glad it wasn’t given, it was exactly the same thing that happened to Deki against Liverpool

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

We really should be playing Dane Scarlett up front for the last two games because Sonny is so much more effective out on the left.

HighValueMan

HighValueMan

Player in Training.
Doesn't matter who we put up front if Johnson can't pass to them

Strikegold

Strikegold

Player in Training.
Burnley scored partly due to our high line, so predictable. Our defenders struggling to get back.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Believe it or not, we've now scored more goals this season than we did last season.

70 goals last year, 71 this year with two games to go.

And Brennan Johnson has 5 goals and 10 assists so far this season. But apparently he's shit.

Strikegold

Strikegold

Player in Training.
Our goals against is according to one source.....1.66 per game compared to the top 2 in the league at approx half that.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Our goals against is according to one source.....1.66 per game compared to the top 2 in the league at approx half that.
Has anyone ever called you Buzz Killington by any chance ?
Fucking hell man. Watch a Naked gun movie or some you tube vids of people falling over.
We won. And came from behind to win. 3 points and tried to open them up from the whistle. What more do you want ? Oh and guess what Doctor Doom.....Ange is still alive!!!!!!!

HighValueMan

HighValueMan

Player in Training.
Can't.....or won't?
I mean, I disagree with most Spurs fans on this, but I don't think he has the ability or the mindset. I'd rather have Aaron Lennon's end product in the final third.

As poor as Son and Maddison have been in the second half of the season, the whole team has been poor, which includes getting the ball to both of them in 1v1 situations, and they started and we won.

We miss Richarlison and I forgot that the likes of Gil were even at the club.

Strikegold

Strikegold

Player in Training.
Has anyone ever called you Buzz Killington by any chance ?
Fucking hell man. Watch a Naked gun movie or some you tube vids of people falling over.
We won. And came from behind to win. 3 points and tried to open them up from the whistle. What more do you want ? Oh and guess what Doctor Doom.....Ange is still alive!!!!!!!
My comment wasn't about one game. It's a stat, as is how many we have scored. So are we only allowed to quote positive stats ?
Perhaps think about playing the ball as opposed the man. ?

Strikegold

Strikegold

Player in Training.
Snapshot of media/web player ratings averages.
Sources were 4th Official,Football London,90 mins,London World, Spurs HQ, Spurs Web, Evening Std and Sky.

Vicario......6.06
Porro........7.31
Romero....6.50
Vdv............8.06
Skipp.........6.12
Bissouma. 6.18
Sarr............6.37
Kulusevski 5.50
Maddison..7
Johnson....5.75
Son............5.75

Only 3 of the 11 achieved a rating above the acceptable 6.5.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Snapshot of media/web player ratings averages.
Sources were 4th Official,Football London,90 mins,London World, Spurs HQ, Spurs Web, Evening Std and Sky.

Vicario......6.06
Porro........7.31
Romero....6.50
Vdv............8.06
Skipp.........6.12
Bissouma. 6.18
Sarr............6.37
Kulusevski 5.50
Maddison..7
Johnson....5.75
Son............5.75

Only 3 of the 11 achieved a rating above the acceptable 6.5.
Acceptable for whom?

Strikegold

Strikegold

Player in Training.
My ratings

Vicario....6
Porro........7
Romero..7
Vdv............8.5
Skipp.......7
Bissou....6
Sarr..........6.5