By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Say hello & wave goodbye

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Not the Marc Almond song,but who do you want or expect to arrive and leave before sept 1st?

Out; Mason,Carroll,Bentaleb,fazio (remember he is still with us)

In Wanyama,Jaansen.

Unsure about Son and Chadli,think we will tread water with them unless a signing arrives to cover that wide-ish AM position,Mata would have been nice if it is true he is off to everton.

At least I have got wanyama signing correct ;),

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Oh forgot Yedlin, "waves goodbye"........Unless he is willing to do another year on loan at a PL club.Much improved,but going to dislodge our current FBs?nah not yet.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Chadli being pursued by swans,figures between £10-15m reported.

Wont suprise me if it happens.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well goodbye then....
Pochettino says Bentaleb, Fazio & Pritch are not in his plans but Njie is! Says Cameroonian has a small injury so was left in London.
"Njie is injured - he is in london & not available to come. The situation of other 3 players is very clear. They are not in my plans"

Well thats pretty clear then if quotes are correct,shame for nabil and alex,hope they get decent clubs and have good careers if they leave.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Chadli being pursued by swans,figures between £10-15m reported.

Wont suprise me if it happens.
Get 12 mil+ and I'll be happy to see him go. If we get this lad from Monaco, plus have Son, and N'Jie kicking about plus Eriksen and Lamela then I don't see the need for Chadli. Move him on and invest the money!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fazio in italy for medical with roma,so much chatter in all the press must be about to happen,and lots of reports of pritch to brighton doing the rounds today.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fazio 4m and Pritch 8m figures being touted,keeeerching!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Co4RnFTWgAAdJFH.jpg

looks like Ciao Fazio....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sky Sources report Spurs midfielder Alex Pritchard is now travelling to Norwich City to complete a medical. #THFC

Co8B-fWWIAIRnZ1.jpg

Spurs defender Federico Fazio has confirmed he has now completed his medical with AS Roma ahead of his move. #THFC

Co8FbEvWIAAtaEQ.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Good luck to Pritch, feel a bit for him as he never really got the chance, but assume Poch knows best.....

Also good luck to Fazio thought he was going to be a beast at the back and was for a while with Jan but you need to be world class for this team now and he didn't quite make it. Hope Roma suits him.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Good luck to Pritch, feel a bit for him as he never really got the chance, but assume Poch knows best.....

Also good luck to Fazio thought he was going to be a beast at the back and was for a while with Jan but you need to be world class for this team now and he didn't quite make it. Hope Roma suits him.
I feel the same with both of these players, it's time for Pritchard to move on and get some real game time. If he does well at norwich he'll be in the prem either with them or without I think. Fazio was just too slow for our system and had a brain fart every three or four games which would often be costly. I do think the Italian league will suit him more and he'll do a good job at a big club like Roma.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Nkoudou is DEFINITELY back on because 'Sky sources' say it is. I owned if 'Sky sources' is the Evening Standard report?

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Nkoudou is DEFINITELY back on because 'Sky sources' say it is. I owned if 'Sky sources' is the Evening Standard report?
He still in London since three weeks ago ?? Lol