By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Scott Parker U18 Coach

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Just saw this, what a great move by the club for all the reasons above. Watch our U18s all turn up next season with magnificent hair and doing those spin turns in midfield.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Just saw this, what a great move by the club for all the reasons above. Watch our U18s all turn up next season with magnificent hair and doing those spin turns in midfield.
Lessons in how to tuck your shirt.

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
Love this bit of news!! When I heard he was retiring I was hoping we would snap him up. Brilliant role model and can only be a positive move for the youth teams.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham Hotspur‏Verified account @SpursOfficial 17h17 hours ago

We are delighted to announce that Scott Parker has returned to the Club as our new U18 Coach & Club Ambassador - http://spurs.to/ParkerReturn

DDlM9_WXYAEwh35.jpg

He has also been working with the ground staff
article-2610484-039AD7E70000044D-860_634x408.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Good signing....a decent professional for the lads to look up to.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I rated him, when a lot of numpties very much didn't.

Exactly the player we needed at that time and was unlucky to be moved on imo.

Great that he can show our youngsters exactly how to graft and it'll piss on the spammers bonfires and that's always nice.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Delighted for him after a sticky few years with injuries

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
Probably the right age for him to work with really - the kids have already been worked on by the other coaches who are better at working with the young ones and Parker can give his tactical/psychological etc. input to the guys who can benefit from it most. Also good that he's a player who had a great work ethic and achieved some of his big individual goals later in his career.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Probably the right age for him to work with really - the kids have already been worked on by the other coaches who are better at working with the young ones and Parker can give his tactical/psychological etc. input to the guys who can benefit from it most. Also good that he's a player who had a great work ethic and achieved some of his big individual goals later in his career.
Parker and goals made me smile,I remember that open goal when he looked like finally scoring and it hit one of our own players.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Thanks for bringing back that memory, Skia. Thanks!!
trying to remember who it hit,Holtby I think?was infront of the park lane end, I remember it seemed impossible it wasnt a goal.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It's peculiar to that position I reckon..........don't think that Steffen Freund ever scored either?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Given as an offside iirc?
I think it was about 3 yds out,holtby?was on the deck,it hit his arse and went wide?Lets just hope they keep scotty away from sterling!!dont want the curse rubbing off.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Zokora had a real eye for goal.....
He did nearly score once, I remember it, I really, really, really wanted him to score, I liked Diddy Didier. I just looked at Wikipedia and in his 708 matches for clubs and country he scored 3 goals - that's a MPG of fucking loads.

@Don Diaz - Wilson did score one for us in the 2010 season - 19 different Premier League scorers that year, and for many lifelong fans that was the season that Tottingham Hostpsurs of White Heart Lane was invented. 2010, what a Premier League season that was, Champions League qualification, the first time we had ever finished above 5th, Wilson and Benny scored, only a few folks hated Harry Redknap, the little man was our top scorer, King Ledley played 1500 minutes in the Premier league, that Welsh bloke started to be not so shite. Yeah, nothing to do with Scotty as he was playing for West Ham that season, but since when I have I given a fuck about staying on topic?

How the fuck could 2010 have been seven fucking years ago? Whooooossh! What was that? That was your life mate. Can I have another go, I missed it? No fuck off.

Tottingham Spurs 2010 Season

Last edited: