By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Seagulls (A) PL Sun 31st Jan 19:15

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
The passing is awful, most of the time it's 3or 4 yards behind the target player or fuck knows where.

Yup! We all know Mourinho's a cunt and plays shite football but these are professional footballers, paid dumb ass amounts to pass a ball around and they can't even do that, it's absolutely shocking how shit our passing is. They should be fined some of their salaries for some of the shit they produce. Turned off after 30 mins. Another thing that's been pissing me off for some time now, is the pass back when they haven't even got the foresight to spin and look forward. We have a shit manager and the majority of these players, when it comes to passing, are barely pl standard.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
First 5 minutes tells me the only way Spurs will look better is if I switch to ultra HD

at least Vinicius looks like he is making a small difference

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I knew we wouldn’t see the Bale of old. But I did not think he would be this bad. Perhaps Zidane was right, and his decision was purely based on football.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
See ya Gareth. Go back to Madrid.

Did not even try to influence this game tonight.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
You could say that for another 4 at least...this is game over for Jose. Levy can't justify keeping him on after this surely ?

How much of Jose’s contract is Levy prepared to eat though?

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Brighton becoming more defensive has seen our best period in the game

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Dickwad into 6/1 to be the next manager sacked.

Worth a few shekels I reckon, given Chelsea are very likely to smash 3 or 4 past us.

S

spurs2rise

Player in Training.
I feel dirty and shameful to say I purposefully did not watch long portions of that match.

I had the option to watch most of it (nappy changes and preparing breakfast aside) but I didn’t.

I just can’t stomach it.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I feel dirty and shameful to say I purposefully did not watch long portions of that match.

I had the option to watch most of it (nappy changes and preparing breakfast aside) but I didn’t.

I just can’t stomach it.

You had more fun changing nappies mate.

That I can promise you.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I save myself shouting at the kids because I'm so pissed off with our insipid performance... im also considering turning MOTD off and having a tug...

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Careful now. Having a tug while still fuming at a bad result has resulted in many men getting too aggressive with themselves and doing themselves injury.....just sayin.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
And what will we have to show from Mourinho’s time in charge?

A destroyed squad and an Amazon propaganda piece.

Fuck off.

Cunts.

Fuck.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
And what is with Gareth Bale saying he will only play RW and no other role?

If that’s his stance then he can fuck right off back to wherever he came from the arrogant cunt.

I don’t care if it is Mourinho in charge, you fucking well play wherever you manager wants you to play. Self-entitled wage thief. Half a million quid a week? For that?

Fuck off.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Nothing to say, we're a shambles everywhere, if you have eyes you can see all the problems for yourself. i hope the players decide they want to be up for the EL and the cups. New manager in the Summer please.

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
I give up with formations and in form blah blah.
it’s now work rate and desire to be here, Sonny, Fatbelle and Honkburg are the only 3 I would have any positive thoughts about after watching 60 mins of lack lustre professional thievery.
No way Josè, you can collect your wages and fuk right off as far as humanly possible.
Levy out...cunt!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Capture.PNG