By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Sergio Reguilón

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
EiSt_-sXgAEkgsU

Voted La Liga's best left-back last season.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Easily makes up for the sequence leading to the goal, in which he misses three tackles on three different players, in three different parts of the field.

Love him already, very much of the Scrappy-do about him.
Great description....yeah...kinda like Joe Pesci in Goodfellas.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I wonder what the Madrid buy back clause is

I think I saw or heard it was around 37 mil? But can't remember where I may have heard or read that. Not so unusual for me.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Just need their current LB to have a decent season and him to want to stay... so for us to have a decent season too...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well the reggy nickname has stuck

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Wait til they trot him out in december in a spurs shop xmas special.....
Oh I've got a printed club catalogue from Christmas 97 (or something) - full on classic Spurs merch whoring the badge on anything knitted (or not)!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I am constantly amazed at how little 'money' seems to motivate these top players. It's as if they don't really know how much they're earning and just leave all that up to their agents........:rolleyes:

A leg of ham for Sergio, pizza for Leicester's title winners, jeez maybe we could 90 minutes out of N'Dombele for a Meerkat toy? Worth a try eh?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I am constantly amazed at how little 'money' seems to motivate these top players. It's as if they don't really know how much they're earning and just leave all that up to their agents........:rolleyes:

A leg of ham for Sergio, pizza for Leicester's title winners, jeez maybe we could 90 minutes out of N'Dombele for a Meerkat toy? Worth a try eh?
I think that ham would cost over £500

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I don't doubt it, I love the stuff, especially the really dark, acorn fed pigs. But in the overall scheme of things when you're on £5k a day.......
and no doubt it was on expenses and a tax write off.