By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Sergio Reguilón

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I reckon this bloke and Hojbjerg are going to be two brilliant signings. I love the Bale hype and fanfare, but what a difference these other two have made, for relatively no money.

Wonder what Danny Rose is doing this weekend?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Seriously missing Sergio, hope we can keep him.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
zero percent chance, in my opinion
I'm with you... he has proved he has all the potential to win major honours... he'll be at a club that will help him fulfil those ambitions.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I'm with you... he has proved he has all the potential to win major honours... he'll be at a club that will help him fulfil those ambitions.

and more power to him.

Same with Harry, Sonny, NDombele, Dele (will come good under a different manager). Sell them for a ton of money. Take your profits and fck off, Levy, Joe and ENIC. Sell us to someone who will help us win

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag confirmed that Sergio Reguilon has trained with the Reds, when speaking shortly before the Spaniard's loan signing was announced.

In his press conference to preview Sunday's Premier League match against Arsenal, Ten Hag was asked about Reguilon, who has been heavily linked with the Reds in recent days following the injuries to Luke Shaw and Tyrell Malacia.

"He is here, he trained," replied the Dutchman.

Erik revealed that the former Real Madrid left-back will be available for Sunday's trip to the Emirates Stadium, and elaborated on what he believes Sergio will bring to his team.

"He is a very experienced player, a player for big clubs, a player that's played already a lot of games in La Liga, in the Premier League," he explained.

"So, he has a very good background, we have seen he can play very intense football, so we are happy.

"While we had a problem with Luke Shaw injured, Ty[rell] Malacia injured, they are, for [the] long term, out, so I think we responded very well in that emergency situation."

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Interesting. I wonder if he could adapt to Ange-ball ?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Interesting. I wonder if he could adapt to Ange-ball ?
I reckon he could, we never saw the best of him and I think he could be a nice 'new' addition to Posty's squad.

Right, no more talking about players coming back from loans now, mentioning a certain name, like Voldermort, could cause you-know-who to drop his kebabs, baklava and burgers and fly back. He wouldn't walk like Vicario would have, I doubt if he walks from his fancy car to the training pitch.

Talking about baklava, I fucking love that stuff! If my body was not a temple I would eat that every day. Kebabs are nice as well, but I haven't had one of those heart stopping fuckers for over 5 years. We're having a day in Alicante tomorrow to see the terracotta warriors exhibition and I will be stopping at my favourite burger place in Benidorm on the way home, mmmmm, they do some very tasty burgers! I wonder if I can hire one of them mobility trolleys the fat British fucks ride around on in Benidorm. He who must not be named would love it there, he could ride around in his trolly, eating burgers (not at my favourite place, we don't want no fat riff raff going there),scoffing burgers, chips and proper Ingerlish greasy breakfasts, which they serve all day so if you haven't had your heart attack by lunchtime, no worries, there's still plenty of time. I have only been to Benny once in the 5 years we have lived in Spain, it reminded me of those lardy cunts in WALL-E, it's probably nice, but I don't fell like I fit in with the other Brits there, I am not obese, like to keep my shirt on while I walking along the street, don't have enough tattoos and try my best not to be a gobby cunt.

Anyway, I might have drifted off topic a bit, you probably didn't notice - Sergio might make us happy, we need some extra defensive cover and he might become a twinkling star under Posty.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

"Sergio Reguilon is returning to his parent club Tottenham Hotspur after Manchester United activated a break clause in the loan agreement," read a statement on Manchester United's official website. "The Spanish left-back joined on a temporary basis last August and made a positive contribution during the first half of the season.

"Sergio fulfilled the role he was brought in for: to provide cover for Luke Shaw and Tyrell Malacia while both were out with long-term injuries. While Luke has missed the past two games with a minor injury, the England international is expected back soon. Tyrell, meanwhile, is getting closer to a return from his knee injury. The versatile Diogo Dalot can also provide further cover at left-back.

"With fewer games in the second half of the season and injured players returning, there will be less opportunity for Sergio to play. It was decided it was in the best interests of all parties for Reguilon to return to Spurs. The 27-year-old defender leaves United with our appreciation for his contribution and best wishes for the future."

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
4kmxf42moeac1.jpeg

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I suppose we'll find out whether he was shipped off because Ange wanted rid of him, or just because we needed to trim the squad and Reggie was one of those we could find a home for.

Thinking both Udogie (obvs) and Royal are ahead of him in the pecking order now, but who knows? As I recall, he's got pace and crosses but not much else. That's what I thought about Porro as well.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
I suppose we'll find out whether he was shipped off because Ange wanted rid of him, or just because we needed to trim the squad and Reggie was one of those we could find a home for.

Thinking both Udogie (obvs) and Royal are ahead of him in the pecking order now, but who knows? As I recall, he's got pace and crosses but not much else. That's what I thought about Porro as well.
Djed Spence has come back as well so now we’ve got a glut of FB’s and no CB’s