By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Sheffield United (A) PL Thu 2nd July 2020 18:00

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
If this pony football continues we will be lucky to finish in the top 10. We need new owners, a new manager and a new team - apart from that everything is fine.
I'm at the point now where I don't really care. We've had no structure, no shape, desire or pattern to our play for some time now. The players don't even look like they're bothered either, or maybe they don't want to play the Mourinho way. The defence is a disgrace and it seems to me the club is a shambles at the moment, a total mess from top to bottom in the space of about 12 months. Mourinho's excuse was that he didn't have a fully fit squad, well he has now and what we're watching is what the Chelsea players did to him second time around to get rid. That has to happen either now or at the start of next season if the club want to turn any of this around. At present and based on these performances the club doesn't deserve the fans support.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I'm at the point now where I don't really care. We've had no structure, no shape, desire or pattern to our play for some time now. The players don't even look like they're bothered either, or maybe they don't want to play the Mourinho way. The defence is a disgrace and it seems to me the club is a shambles at the moment, a total mess from top to bottom in the space of about 12 months. Mourinho's excuse was that he didn't have a fully fit squad, well he has now and what we're watching is what the Chelsea players did to him second time around to get rid. That has to happen either now or at the start of next season if the club want to turn any of this around. At present and based on these performances the club doesn't deserve the fans support.
All I can say is, Mourinho must be absolute dynamite in a job interview!

Watching the whole setup seems to me even Mourinho has lost his desire and seems he's probably laughing his bollocks off thinking I'm going to earn 10s of millions when I get canned.

You have to look at that team now and feel we need shot of probably 6 players. On top of that the good attacking talent we have will be looking at this setup and thinking fuck this I want to go and play under klopp or Guardiola.