By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Sheffield Utd (A)

A

Art_Vandelay

Player in Training.
Don't disagree with that... but why then didn't those lads who will be rotated in.... get a few minutes to warm up and acclimatise their arses to be running round a bit as opposed to welded to a fucking plastic chair....

Mourinho is a proper cunt.

Why hasn't Spurs put a smile on my face....? I'm still grumpy as fuck...!!!
That’s also a valid point, however it goes against my thoughts so I will dismiss it ;)

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Serge Aurier still does some stupid shit but he's now in danger of becoming one of the elite RB's in the League.

Doherty is not getting his spot back.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Serge Aurier still does some stupid shit but he's now in danger of becoming one of the elite RB's in the League.

Waoooaahhhhh there....

The man is an absolute fraggle... who can run quick as fuck which buys him loads of options to fix his stupid mistakes.

I don't disagree that on his day he can deal with most opposition wingers but he 100% has the Assou-Ekotto's about him... and its always a huge rick...!

That all being said I don't want Dohhhh'erty any where near the side unless necessary... he just don't seem on the same page/planet...

Maybe fullback at Spurs is cursed... maybe Danny Rose did some mystic fullback Juju and pissed in the cool-aid before he left.

Do remember a time where our fullbacks were the envy of Europe... teams were terrified of them...

I love the past...

A

Art_Vandelay

Player in Training.
Waoooaahhhhh there....

The man is an absolute fraggle... who can run quick as fuck which buys him loads of options to fix his stupid mistakes.

I don't disagree that on his day he can deal with most opposition wingers but he 100% has the Assou-Ekotto's about him... and its always a huge rick...!

That all being said I don't want Dohhhh'erty any where near the side unless necessary... he just don't seem on the same page/planet...

Maybe fullback at Spurs is cursed... maybe Danny Rose did some mystic fullback Juju and pissed in the cool-aid before he left.

Do remember a time where our fullbacks were the envy of Europe... teams were terrified of them...

I love the past...
If our new Left Back sticks around, he will be the envy of Europe and an absolute terror.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

I'm not unhappy about Doherty not getting his spot back, big disappointment that bloke.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Can they both be cunts.... for different and the same reasons... that'd appease my general grumpiness...!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Mmmmm where to start? Much better performance and we scored 3 goals as a result. The only period when we stopped going forward they scored, I wonder if Mourinho noticed. Didn't really look like we were going full beans though did it, Sheffield just weren't very good. Nice goal by TND, especially if he meant it!! No Dele in the squad - he must be off to PSG eh? who can blame him, especially after Marine and that clown Gedson playing 90 minutes.

Talking of clowns and I know he scored but Aurier, seriously? Beautiful header direct to McGoldrick for a great chance for Sheffield, can't cross a ball to save his life and spends the rest of the time running around like headless chicken, out of position giving free-kicks and penalties away. Sorry but the bloke is nowhere near good enough and a total liability. He's a Benny A-E x 10.

Onward and upward to errr Wycombe, hope it's a bit less nervy than it was last time we played them in the cup.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We like this bloke don't we? Lots of potential and better than Sanchez already?
Yep, shame about Sanchez, I thought he had great potential and would improve, seems I was wr...., less correct than usual.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Yep, shame about Sanchez, I thought he had great potential and would improve, seems I was wr...., less correct than usual.
He just hasn't developed under Poch or the current manager. Cost a lot of dosh, but doesn't seem able to read the game in spite of playing at a high level including the World cup.

A

Art_Vandelay

Player in Training.
He just hasn't developed under Poch or the current manager. Cost a lot of dosh, but doesn't seem able to read the game in spite of playing at a high level including the World cup.
I still maintain that I reckon Foyth would be a better player if he had half the chances / game time as Sanchez. There’s a good footballer somewhere in Foyth, but hasn’t been given the opportunity.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Davinson is still pretty young by CB standards--not sure I'm ready to give up on him, but I guess Jose is. I'd say the same thing is true of Foyth, though I've not seen him for Villarreal this season.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I still maintain that I reckon Foyth would be a better player if he had half the chances / game time as Sanchez. There’s a good footballer somewhere in Foyth, but hasn’t been given the opportunity.
Foyth has a whiff of John Stones or perhaps even Eric Dier about him I think, not sure if he's a rock solid Centre back or perhaps a defensive midfielder. I hope we get to find out, seems that Jose isn't impressed so far. Foyth was 23 a week ago.....