By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

So...

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
This is where all the old cocks hang out? Thought I'd come by and have a look. Would have stopped by sooner but I didn't know about this place until today. Not that I'm hurt by that or anything. I'm sure it was computer glitch or something. :rolleyes: I've missed you guys! How 'bout them Spurs!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
This is where all the old cocks hang out? Thought I'd come by and have a look. Would have stopped by sooner but I didn't know about this place until today. Not that I'm hurt by that or anything. I'm sure it was computer glitch or something. :rolleyes: I've missed you guys! How 'bout them Spurs!
Welcome back, this place is not like the old place, have a look around and you'll notice a big difference. There aren't any wankers here, well not many anyway and no moderators. So have fun and join in..oh and you can say 'cunt', because we're all grown ups, but you can't be one, cos you'll get kicked out!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Welcome back, this place is not like the old place, have a look around and you'll notice a big difference. There aren't any wankers here, well not many anyway and no moderators. So have fun and join in..oh and you can say 'cunt', because we're all grown ups, but you can't be one, cos you'll get kicked out!!
I beg to differ! I am definitely a total cunt and I haven't been ki.......

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.

Thanks mate. Good to see you. I will do my best to not be cunt-like. Hoping for the best.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I beg to differ! I am definitely a total cunt and I haven't been ki.......

Dorset, you look even younger in your picture than I imagined! And I can attest that you are definitely not a total cunt. Looking forward to posting with you fellas again.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Dorset, you look even younger in your picture than I imagined! And I can attest that you are definitely not a total cunt. Looking forward to posting with you fellas again.
Nah mate that's not me, that's Groucho Marx, I wish I had a beard like that and had been mates with Laura Ingalls' dad Friedrich! What times they must have had writing Das Kapital in that little house on the prairie that they lived in!

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard Brooklyn, It wasnt a "place" really, just a rehab centre. :D

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Welcome along.. Quality folk on here having top banter.. Enjoy!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
First rule of fight club is........

welcome back !!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Another name from another time. Welcome aboard... again...

Has anyone called you a cun..... never mind...!!!

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Welcome aboard I’m still a pisshead who cant spell :) good to have you onboard

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Welcome aboard. I'm still a twat who lurks in the background more than I post.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Another name from another time. Welcome aboard... again...

Has anyone called you a cun..... never mind...!!!

All the time! Hopefully it doesn't happen on here.