By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Some team or other, lunchtime'ish, today, (H) PL

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Wolves at 14:05 - does it really matter? I still think 6th is the best we can manage and on recent evidence this bunch of players will not give 100% for the shirt so it might be a bit bleeaahh. Hopefully they will go all out and put in a performance for us, I would love to see us batter the fuck out of Wolves and the remaining two opponents to end the season on a high, I am not holding my breath, that would be stupid anyway as it's 7 hours till the kickoff and I would be brown bread if I held my breath that long.

I will be optimistic and say we will win this 4-0 and we will all be happy bunnies.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
With fuck all to play for, potential transfers and the Euro's around the corner, agents will be warning players what's at stake if they risk injury. I can't see much effort being made now. It's done. This season was a disaster waiting to happen, and it happened. The only good thing that came out of it was Jose getting sacked.
I hope Ryan brings a few new young faces in, and gives them a run over the last few games like Lavinier, Scarlett, Nile etc...
1-1
Jesus, I'm depressing myself here...I can't help it. Oh I nearly forgot..ahem...LEVY OUT!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I will find something else to do.

Levy is a cunt.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Next season will be better...right?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
It's probably an OK game, a year or two ago I would have been confident of scoring 3 in the 2nd half, but now I can't be arsed really. I might skip the 2nd half and have a nice splash around in the pool, it's mad hot here today, around 35°.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We should get a special prize for that double woodwork effort! You have to laugh eh?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
How can we have only scored one goal so far? Total domination of the game, hundreds of corners, Kane, Sonny and Bale are all top scorers but only one goal and I was shocked VAR didn't disallow that. We need at least one more or it will be all that giving up a lead bollox we have all learned to hate.

Yay. There we go...... Waiting for VAR.....phew.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Was that the most boring win ever? I actually gave up and missed the first goal due to baking jam, coconut sponge for pudding!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Was that the most boring win ever? I actually gave up and missed the first goal due to baking jam, coconut sponge for pudding!
I think it was Clive Allen that the TV cameras picked up fast asleep in the second half, I struggled but managed to stay awake.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Think Kane fell asleep too.... in February...!

He looks a shadow of the player he was... obviously he is still fucking brilliant, but the drive and grit is all gone. Could argue the entire side has lost that...

Yeah I found a stream and watched some of it... I switched off with 10 mins to go as it was dull as shit.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Only saw the last half hour. Reggie looked decent but the expected meh factor was there without a doubt. Funny how Mason clearly rates Winks and Dele ahead of Ndombele or Moura...Old mates maybe ? Or is that being too cynical ?

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Only saw the last half hour. Reggie looked decent but the expected meh factor was there without a doubt. Funny how Mason clearly rates Winks and Dele ahead of Ndombele or Moura...Old mates maybe ? Or is that being too cynical ?
I'm pinning my hopes on Levy has told Ryan to play them so they look like an important cog in our machine so he can negotiate with buyers with a straight face.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I'm pinning my hopes on Levy has told Ryan to play them so they look like an important cog in our machine so he can negotiate with buyers with a straight face.
I can only comment on the last 15 mins of the game as that's all I saw. My hope is that Winks is being showcased to be shipped out. I can only recall one forward pass from him & that was 1.5 meters. Really can't see him playing ahead of Ndombele who's our most skillful player on the ball. Moura has been putting in a much better effort than most of late.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
I could actually quite believe that if you take in to account one of the main rumours that led to The Cunt's sacking.

It suggested that Levy told him to pick a particular couple of players before the League Cup final so they could be "put in the shop window" and he refused, saying they needed to be rested. Apparently he walked off saying something to the tune of "Why do you need a manager if you're picking the team?" and he was sacked soon afterwards.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I could actually quite believe that if you take in to account one of the main rumours that led to The Cunt's sacking.

It suggested that Levy told him to pick a particular couple of players before the League Cup final so they could be "put in the shop window" and he refused, saying they needed to be rested. Apparently he walked off saying something to the tune of "Why do you need a manager if you're picking the team?" and he was sacked soon afterwards.
I hate rumours, I never listen to them - unless they match my agenda and this one does so I think it is nailed on true, fact, end of. I also hate cunts who say 'fact, end of', unless of course it's me saying it. I think even if the rumour is false and it obviously is not, it's fecking obvious that Levy does not let any managers actually manage the team so who really gives a monkey who the next coach is?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Nice, simple win. which we could have done with easily when that twat was in charge last year. Too late now, but we live in hope for next season. 'Hope'.......oh yeah.......ffs.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Despite my general lack of fucks given these days, I enjoyed this one. We really never let them into the game, and should've won by 4-5. I'm happy to see Mason getting some good results as it can only help his career.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Despite my general lack of fucks given these days, I enjoyed this one. We really never let them into the game, and should've won by 4-5. I'm happy to see Mason getting some good results as it can only help his career.
I did not enjoy it, our defence was pathetic and we were lucky that Wolves couldn't score. We did let them get into the game many many times but they did a Spurs and fucked up the final attempt.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
I hate rumours, I never listen to them - unless they match my agenda and this one does so I think it is nailed on true, fact, end of. I also hate cunts who say 'fact, end of', unless of course it's me saying it. I think even if the rumour is false and it obviously is not, it's fecking obvious that Levy does not let any managers actually manage the team so who really gives a monkey who the next coach is?
What I would dearly love is for us to hire a manager, and a particularly good one at that. And then on the first morning meeting around the table at the canteen, Levy sits down with him and says "Right, X, Y and Z need to be playing today so make sure you pick them".

The manager then puts his cup of tea down and says "What the fuck?" and then gets up, walks out and resigns on the spot, and then goes to the press the next day and tells them all about it.

I remember when we signed Hugo and the Lyon president went to the press and basically told them all how Levy fucked him around constantly over the deal. We need more people to do that.