By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Someone tell me Ire isn't in charge of this place...

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
In all seriousness there aren't really any mods and nobody is in charge as we feel we can be trusted to sir behind a keyboard and have a civilised chat/debate. It's working pretty well so far. Get involved and have some fun.

D

Dustin

Player in Training.
Sounds good - will be checking in. Thank liam.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Hold the fuck on.... I was told I was head honcho...!!!

Oh and welcome Dustbin.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Not yet but only a matter of time mate ,welcome aboard you Cunt I look forward to your 18 page posts on corners :p

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Welcome @Dustin good to have you and a bit of analysis here. Get posting and enjoy the fun.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Welcome along @Dustin Good to see you and looking forward to some meaty posts.
I have to say tho, its almost like Reeves without Mortimer, Archibald without Crooks, salt without vinegar, Morecambe without Wise. :)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Welcome along @Dustin Good to see you and looking forward to some meaty posts.
I have to say tho, its almost like Reeves without Mortimer, Archibald without Crooks, salt without vinegar, Morecambe without Wise. :)
tom without jerry..

D

Dustin

Player in Training.
It's so peaceful here, why do you want to ruin it for me?!