By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Southampton (A) FA cup rnd 4 sat 25th january 2020 15.00

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
This weeks training regime for the next must win game.

EO546VEXUAEXv-v

Honestly,I would take a draw right now.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Yeah, so I am going into a match against fucking Southampton expecting to lose.

Wonderful.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Soton 1-2 Spurs. Sorry for the optimism, but I need it.
Despite the total pony we have been subjected to recently (not actually recently, for the last year really) - I am still optimistic. That clever bloke Frank Einstein said something like 'if you keep banging your head against a wall and do it again expecting it not hurt you are totally Radio Rental' - but I still always think the next game will be the one that gets us back on track.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
They're in decent form too....Think Dele needs a few games on the bench, and bring Lamela in from the start....0-1 win 🤞

Lloris
Aurier Alderweireld Vert Sess
Gedson Ndombele
Lamela Lo Celso Moura
Son

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Lloris
Aurier Alderweireld Tanganga Rose
Dier Gedson
Moura Lo Celso Sess
Son

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Lloris
Aurier Alderweireld Tanganga Rose
Dier Gedson
Moura Lo Celso Sess
Son
cant see Rose getting a sniff if rumours are even half true?Talk of bournemouth in talks for him,hope so,been great for us but time to move him on.I reckon gazza in goal,hugo for league,gazza in cup.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
cant see Rose getting a sniff if rumours are even half true?Talk of bournemouth in talks for him,hope so,been great for us but time to move him on.I reckon gazza in goal,hugo for league,gazza in cup.

Honestly, I don’t see Rose getting into the squad either but I want Tanganga at CB and Sess at LM. Didn’t know who else to put at LB (don’t want Jan there).

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I think 1-1 is about right, don’t want Sess at left back or Jan needs to be Tanganga..
Gazza
Aurier, Toby, Sanchez, Tanganga
N’Dombele, Lamela
Moura, Dele, Lo Celso
Son

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I think 1-1 is about right, don’t want Sess at left back or Jan needs to be Tanganga..
Gazza
Aurier, Toby, Sanchez, Tanganga
N’Dombele, Lamela
Moura, Dele, Lo Celso
Son

I'd go with that.lineup but expect to win.

Would Toby be stronger / more reliable at LCB than Sanchez?

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
What are the rumours anyway? Everybody keeps dropping hints but the real papers aren't saying anything.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
What are the rumours anyway? Everybody keeps dropping hints but the real papers aren't saying anything.
Bust up with mourinho alledgedly according to the press,jose said he was injured and thats why he has been out of squad,club injury reports have said nothing so who knows?Also players fed up in wake of alledged bust up apparently newcastle and bournwmouth are interested in him.

Thats the short version of the press here.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Doesnt show eriksen but he is there with the team according to a journo,reporter has said no sign of Rose or Parrott getting off coach.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Anyone with dodgy box its on eir sport 1 with mobdro app

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well it hasnt been boring,should have 2 goals at least,not a lot of chances but they were 2 you should score.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
We need someone who can finish here. Maybe like a striker or something like that. LEVY CUNT!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well cant pass it spurs have come out for the 2nd half.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Interesting to see how we play with the lead. Pragmatic or our traditional mish mosh?

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Really impressed with Lo Celso today. Using the ball well, great feet, and always looking for it. Best player on the pitch so far imo..