By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Southampton (A) PL Sat 9th March 15:00

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I couldn’t watch the game live as I had to get up and coach this morning and I can’t be a grumpy cunt, the kids I coach don’t deserve that. Watched extended highlights and that was frustrating enough. At least the team I coach and my son’s team both won this morning.
Identical circumstances. We've travelled to one of the biggest tournaments in our country this weekend, and I'm coaching. During the game my son looked over at me wanting the score (as is our standing agreement when our games coincide with Spurs). I gestured that my phone was dead, bc I didn't want to tell him the result during the game. At least one of us won.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
We were so wasteful, we could have and should have been out of sight by the 60th minute. How many chances did we not even get on target? Awful and wasteful finishing. I am now so concerned about our current form that we might not even get CL next season. When are we going to speak of Europa League participation?

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
How the Feck did None of the Spurs players not protest at where the freekick was taken It was a good 8 yards further forward than it should have been .
See my avatar when I mange it , again too big a file

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Enough of this lackadaisical attitude. We’ve seen it at Burnley, Chelsea and Southampton. I reckon at least 5 points have gone with it as well. Sort it and move on now. Cannot finish worse than 4th.

N

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I didn't realize how much we have missed Dele in the last few games until I saw the first half of this one. And as he tired in the second half, it became even more clear.

Does Eriksen still have that long-term abdominal thing? He looks like he's still working just as hard, just his passing and touch are so off his normal standards.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I didn't realize how much we have missed Dele in the last few games until I saw the first half of this one. And as he tired in the second half, it became even more clear.

Does Eriksen still have that long-term abdominal thing? He looks like he's still working just as hard, just his passing and touch are so off his normal standards.
Isco swap.... I'd do it 100%

Latest posts

Associates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alisvet