By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Southampton (A) PL Sun 20th September 12:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
generatedtext-2.png

Stats might come later, if I fix the stupid fuckup I made updating last season's data and rebuild the entire massive database! I expect we have played them loads of times, won all of them and our first game in this season's Premier League never happened - so we win this 6-0!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
If we don’t win this then they can all go and get fucked.
maybe we lose this and Levy signs messi !!

We just looked 2 games in so far,so uncreative,Kane`s not quite on it yet,same with Son,its not like we create chances.Maybe the Bale talk will have got our mojo back?

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
maybe we lose this and Levy signs messi !!

We just looked 2 games in so far,so uncreative,Kane`s not quite on it yet,same with Son,its not like we create chances.Maybe the Bale talk will have got our mojo back?
If they can't run around a bit faster after the rocket boost that is/will be! Signing Gareth Fucking Bale then there is no hope and it's time to cash in on the lot of them.

At the very least I expect us to fly out of the traps.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Should have signed James Rodriguez. Guy looks too good for this league.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
if Locelso doesn't play to feed the front 3.... then I'm giving up... he is the only one with a pass in him.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
if Locelso doesn't play to feed the front 3.... then I'm giving up... he is the only one with a pass in him.
What about the maestro N’Dombele.....? Dele....?

Just win lads.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
No messing from Jose Mourinho here when asked by BT Sport if Dele Alli has been left out because of a fitness issue.

"No. We have a huge squad, a squad with numbers that are very difficult to manage. I never had it, I don't like to have it and it's not easy for me. I start with Son, with Lucas and with Harry Kane and on the bench I still have Moussa Sissoko, Erik Lamela and Steven Bergwijn. We have too many players for some positions and some of them are paying the price for this."

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Decent opening 10 minutes for us. More forward in our play

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Buswankersaurus,our leader.Not one fucking shot.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Not sure why N’dombele was hooked there. The goal was all his.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Funny old game.
Still worrying how uncohesive we look.Son will get the headlines but Kane was superb,4 assists and a goal.Midfield?,meh!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I enjoyed the second half Sonny and Harry show. Probably the most important thing about that win is the boost to the team's moral, they can lift their heads up and play proper football now!. Overall it was a fucking ugly game, the Southampton tactics were a bit pony, our passing (except for Harry) is iffy as fuck and the scoreline was flattering but I'll take it any day.