By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Spammers (A) Haribo cup 31st Oct 2018 19.45 GMT not your BST

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Next round draw coming right up,arsenal burton nailed on.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Arsenal v Tottenham
Leicester or Southampton v Manchester City or Fulham
Middlesbrough v Burton Albion
Chelsea v Bournemouth

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Well an enjoyable night down the OS , still a fecking nightmare from the top tier to see anything or distinguish who is who ,but Fortyh has a good game ,mculminating in a tremendous challenge late on .
The security down there is so lax, with 3 intruders on the pitch , and the inevitable ICF attempt to attack the Yids .
Oh well Arsenal next , how come they always get drawn at home , only shock it was Burton or Boro , so let’s hope we get the full alllocafion ariund 5k for this game .

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I didn't see the game, had to listen on Talksport, but from what I heard, it was a massive performance from Sanchez/Foyth. Or as Poch put it:
Pochettino: "For me, the surprise was Davinson Sanchez. He was a beast, playing two games in less than 48 hours. He is very strong physically and mentally. Today he was fantastic on the pitch and to praise him isn’t enough."

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
I didn't see the game, had to listen on Talksport, but from what I heard, it was a massive performance from Sanchez/Foyth. Or as Poch put it:

They did really well. I was a bit worried about Sanchez playing on the left but he was excellent and Foyth was very impressive in his reading of the play and his ability to step into midfield and progress the ball under pressure.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Post match interview with poch

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
A huge plus seeing Foyth and Sanchez play so well together with very limited experience as a pair,somewhat calms the nerves to see we can manage in this area without jan,toby,dier.Not sure CCV will agree if this carries on.KWP looked ok considering lack of game time,made a couple of errors,but looks good going forward,aurier ok at left back (who knew),gazza except a few dracula flaps at crosses solid and passes the ball better than hugo&vorm.Winks again looked great,wanyama sloppy in possession,eriksen&dele looked un-match sharp by their high standards,Son in the goals again and Llorente even scored.It`s only west ham,but that was just the tonic we needed,and 18year old Skipp made his debut,many more to come I am certain of that.

Most pleasing is we actually rested players,often we go half and half,play a rotated team and still travel with kane,dier,toby/jan,davies,trippier,dembele,hugo on the bench,in my mind thats not resting even if they dont play any minutes.We did all this without looking as if we were playing a weakened side too,most impressive in such a heated derby away from home.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
There were some hairy moments, the pikeys probably feel hard done by, but our reserve team showed fantastic determination and kept them out. Foyth looks such a great player, for a young kid he is calm and in control - a captain of the future I think? FFS he's only 20, Davinson just 22 - what a pair, those two are, they must be kept! Sonny of course was triffic, Gazaniga, who is an old man compared to Juan and Division at 26 looks like our keeper of the future when Hugo's nerves finally shatter.

I was miffed as fuck when we didn't buy any players last summer, but watching these blokes last night I felt a tinsey-winsey bit more comfy. Llorente will probably be let go as he only really did one good thing last night. Sissoko? Dunno, he has looked a bit better recently, but I don't think he's good enough for us. I had totally forgotten about George Kevin, I think we need to see more of him before deciding if he's any good. Victor doesn't look fit, yet but if he gets back to his majestic best then that will be luvverly jubberly. I still haven't made my mind up about The Surge, there is a little voice in my brain, I can just hear it above the other ones trying to make me do the bad things, that tells me he might be OK.

Last edited:
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Battering the goons in the next round will be brilliant! What a nice Christmas present that will be, we have a few less demanding games over the festive season, I think the Carrierbag NLD comes between Burnley at home and Everton away, so it will be a piece of piss! Who knows, we might even be buzzy as fuck a after a historic win at the Nou Camp on the 11th December. Beating the scum twice in a month will fill my heart with that thing people who are not sociopaths feel when they are happy.

Last edited:
Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Seems we were a bit lucky but Foyth was brilliant..

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Seems we were a bit lucky but Foyth was brilliant..
It's like you find in life, the harder you work the luckier you get. T'was not never ever luck last night, it was graft and superior skill mate.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Battering the goons in the next round will be brilliant! What a nice Christmas present that will be, we have a few less demanding games over the festive season, I think the Carrierbag NLD comes between Burnley at home and Everton away, so it will be a piece of piss! Who knows, we might even be buzzy as fuck a after a historic win at the Nou Camp on the 11th December. Beating the scum twice in a month will fill my heart with that thing people who are not sociopaths feel when they are happy.
we have an incredible number of games in december 10 !!!,away at barca,arsenal twice.Somewhere in a dark corner wearing a hat that says cunt is person howling (get it!!) because we dont need the distraction of playing in the haribo cup and the extra games.
The hat is a good call.

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
we have an incredible number of games in december 10 !!!,away at barca,arsenal twice.Somewhere in dark corner wearing a hat that says cunt is person howling (get it!!) because we dont need the distraction of playing in the haribo cup and the extra games.
The hat is a good call.
It's important to remember that if we didn't play any games, especially in those tin pot competitions where you win trophies, we'd never lose and all the players would be well rested and injury free. I'm surprised that it appears that only one person has thought of that strategy......what are the odds? ha ha

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I have to say, those kits were brilliant! Why can't we wear those instead of the teal and sea foam crap we wear in the league? Glad to see Foyth looked so good. Hopefylly Poch gives this kid a shot so he doesn't leave. And I would start Gazza over Lloris at this point. Shame he can't play in CL. I think another run to the finals is in our future. Hopefully this time we win it.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
There were some hairy moments, the pikeys probably feel hard done by, but our reserve team showed fantastic determination and kept them out. Foyth looks such a great player, for a young kid he is calm and in control - a captain of the future I think? FFS he's only 20, Davinson just 22 - what a pair, those two are, they must be kept! Sonny of course was triffic, Gazaniga, who is an old man compared to Juan and Division at 26 looks like our keeper of the future when Hugo's nerves finally shatter.

I was miffed as fuck when we didn't buy any players last summer, but watching these blokes las night I felt a tinsey-winsey bit more comfy. Llorente will probably be let go as he only really did one good thing last night. Sissoko? Dunno, he has looked a bit better recently, but I don't think he's good enough for us. I had totally forgotten about George Kevin, I think we need to see more of him before deciding if he's any good. Victor doesn't look fit, yet but if he gets back to his majestic best then that will be luvverly jubberly. I still haven't made my mind up about The Surge, there is a little voice in my brain, I vcan just here it above the other ones trying to make me do the bad things, that tells me he might be OK.
Gives me the assou-ekotto's

You never know if he is gonna be a fucking train wreck or and absolute monster from one minute to the next... there is no level, it's like a fucking roller coaster... I love it one minute and then need medication the fucking next.... my nerves are totally fucked when he plays...

TettenhallHotspur

TettenhallHotspur

Player in Training.
Spurs now have a longer winning streak (3) at the London Stadium than West Ham's best run (2).

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Just seen the reformed spice girls are playing at london stadium,honestly I can see them coming away with all 3pts.