By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Spammers (A) PL 21st Feb 12:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I am not looking forward to this game, they are better than us - most non-3rd division sides are at the moment. They will want the win and will give 100%, will we?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I am not looking forward to this game, they are better than us - most non-3rd division sides are at the moment. They will want the win and will give 100%, will we?
Don’t know why....I have no evidence for it, but I think we’ll turn up tomorrow and play. It also feels like a pivotal game in our season, win and top 4 is back on, lose and it’s EL and the League Cup.

put in the effort lads, it’s the minimum required for £60k plus a week plus you owe everyone a win after being 3-0 up earlier in the season. So just fucking win and play properly, we’re better than this lot.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I can't be optimistic about this. They're flying, we're not....still.....1-2 win. Hope he gives a start to Bale.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Don’t know why....I have no evidence for it, but I think we’ll turn up tomorrow and play. It also feels like a pivotal game in our season, win and top 4 is back on, lose and it’s EL and the League Cup.

put in the effort lads, it’s the minimum required for £60k plus a week plus you owe everyone a win after being 3-0 up earlier in the season. So just fucking win and play properly, we’re better than this lot.

Agreed.
Something about this game that I feel in my loins.

At least I think it's about the game.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
If this were a game of FIFA my front 6 would be
TND, PEH
Bale Dele Son
Kane

But, it isnt.

We will see

TND, PEH
Son, Lamela, Stevie
Kane

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
hard to say here.
Winning Thursday makes me feel good. Playing Sunday at noon doesnt.

S

spurs2rise

Player in Training.
I hate that this game means something to me this season. Usually they are the rivals I do t care much about because they are a tier or two below us in terms of quality and output.

This season however...

Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

We're not better than this lot, we should be and would be if we hadn't been infected with Jomo19 - my feelings about this game are dark, the fifth rider of the apocalypse who shall be named Despair rides out into the World. The last shred of hope is cut from our hearts with his sword, our ears shall bleed from the screaming of the despondent millions and the eternal darkness shall spread unto the ends of the earth. Monday's outlook brings sunny intervals slowly clearing away the troughs of despondency, the occasional plague of locusts may linger for a day or two.

2-0 to us at half time, then .......

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
How far we have fallen. I have never entertained any thought of this pack of pricks beating us.

Until now.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Dier and Davinson is the pairing.

What could possibly go wrong?

Mourinho doesn’t even understand that we only have one half-decent centre half. His name is Toby you Jose cunt.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
This is fucking brutal. Terrible in possession...Dier and Bambi so look so weak at the back. Only positive is yet again, Lamela, and if we lose, it'll mean Jose's closer to the sack.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Flashes of good football, very small flashes. Nervous defensively and lacking creativity in the middle.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Surely Jose is done when we lose this?

It’s an outrage that he has been allowed to keep his job for this long.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I don't think it's been as bad as some of you chaps, at least we are having a go. West Ham, like it or not are a good team, this could still go either way - unless we come out for the second half like we did on Thursday, then we will be mullahed

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
To be fair, they’re very well organised.

They’ve parked their version of the bus and I don’t think we’ve been that bad but yet again our movement off the ball isn’t great, lots of standing around next to opponents, I just don’t get it. Get Moura off, yes he’s got pace but generally he just runs into a cluster of defenders, Bale on pls!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Now hooks our best player at HT.

I hope Jose gets incurable anal warts.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Look at Sanchez offering no fucking resistance.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Finally someone who can take a corner.

Great header Lucas.