By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Spammers (A) PL 21st Feb 12:00

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Get in, I love Lucas Moura!

We’re looking very dangerous going forward, Bale starting to look the player we hoped we were getting. Big question is, whether those 2 muppets we have at the back can do their job.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Anybody want to change their mind about Moura? I love Lucas!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That Bale bloke is not bad is he? Nearly goal of the season. He's made a big difference.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Bale has been fabulous.

Why do we wait until we go 2-0 down to up the tempo?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I don’t give a fuck whether we had bad luck or not. It’s inexcusable to not give a rat’s arse about playing football for an hour before appearing to care after going 2 down.

Piss fucking poor.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Fuck!!
What a pile of wank! On another day we’d have put 5 past them in the 2nd half, wasteful finishing but on a positive note, I thoroughly enjoyed that 2nd half, if we can replicate that last 40 mins and, if we can keep Bale fit and in that form and the centre backs can act like centre backs then things look a little rosier.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That is how I like my football. We were really unlucky not to get at least a point, we could have easily got all 3. What was that strange thing in the second half? I think it was creativity, maybe not, it's been such s long time since I've seen any I've forgotten what it looks like. Garth to start every game from now.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I didn't watch because I had a feeling this would happen.

I can only comment on the result which is appalling.

#JoseOut
#LevyOut
#EnicOut

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
This to me shows the difference between a good coach, and a good coach 15/20 years ago. You can have all the stars on obscene money on the pitch if you like, but if they're not coached well, you'll get results like today.
West Ham have misfits, and good championship players in their team. They're 4th. You can see they are a well drilled unit, and everyone knows their job.
We look like poorly coached individuals. Sanchez is quickly becoming the worst centre half in the PL. Yet despite Toby sitting on the bench, he gets a full game. I've been a big critic of Bale's attitude but he was one of the sharpest on the pitch on Thursday night....yet on the bench today. We were much better when he came on, so why didn't he start ? Jose...that's why.
I'm fed up with hearing fans making excuses for this plank. Still asking " Is it Jose's fault" ? "The players have to put the effort in". Yes they do, but there's a reason why West Ham, Leicester, or Everton players burst blood vessels every minute of every match for the manager and for the shirt. They believe in what their manager is trying to do and they're all rowing in behind him. The Spurs players, despite their talent and ability, are not. He's got to go.

Last edited:
Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Missed the game.
A shame we lost.
By the sounds of it, a shame I missed the 2nd half.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Fairly typical game really only today we allowed pressure until we were 2-0 instead of just the usual 1.

After they scored the second we stepped on the gas and began to threaten and dare I say it we looked pretty good!

Negative - Son has been poor for a while now and just doesn't look like his heart is in it which hurts me. Such a good player and seems his passion for the game is being driven out by Mourinhos tactics. The smile is gone!!

Positive - Bale looked sharp today. Seemed to have his legs back under him. Looked like he could drift past opposition at any time. Shame that volleyed effort didn't sneak under the bar. What a nice strike that was!!

Not sure how many more losses Mourinho gets to be honest. He's not had a positive impact on....... Well anything really.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
As soon as Woolwich are above us...

It's irrevocable...

Not this weekend, but it's coming.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I only watched the last 30 minutes because I was doing something more interesting. We looked fantastic and were very unlucky not to win 3-0. Then I realised we were 2-0 down already and I wondered why we didn't play like that from the first whistle, then I wondered why we were 2-0 down then I looked at the centre backs and saw Sanchez was picked over Toby and all of a sudden it started to make sense in a Mourinho world. Oh well I saw us play well for 30 minutes and Mourinho will be sacked soon won't he....? Please.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I know it's been almost unanimous regarding Sanchez... but how did he get this bad and why can we see it and the club apparently can't?

If I am correct wasn't he was once our record signing....?

I don't understand how a professional athlete can be that skittish when under pressure. He literally melts when there is even the first sing of trouble.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
And yet still has the, um, courage to receive the ball under pressure and play out from the back. And to faff about with it when the opposing striker is bearing down on him. And to venture into the opposition half and join the attack.

It's just going back and, well, defending that he can't manage.