By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Spanish politics

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Winner,winner chicken dinner

SCAN-TT-00697985024470190-1000x1000.jpg

MV5BZDRlYzI3ZjQtZDlkYy00NTJkLTlmZTEtOGRlOTc2YTViMjViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ1NjgzOTA@._V1_.jpg

battle-of-trafalgar-paintin.jpg

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Politics? Who gives a fuck about that bollocks?

Our local beach:

109064488.jpg

My dinner:
seafood-paella.jpg

And a little tipple:
tapas-wine-pouring-e1396450215103.jpg

Someone asked me what would happen after Brexit, fucked if I know, we might have to go 'unofficial' again. I can't see the Spanish army forcibly evicting all the Brits from Spain. We will be getting our residency applications in on the 1st February - if we get the house completed, you never know with foreign lawyers - as crooked as British ones.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
If there’s a spare room, I’ll carry your bags!! Buy a motorbike when I get there and fuck off. Oh wait....wife and kids....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Get a sidecar then
Or go Thai style. I think the biggest family we saw on one of those triffic little 110cc step through doodahs was 8! The best one was the two chaps transporting a 30 foot pole on two bikes, classic!

The helmet law in Thailand was great as well, only the rider needed one and there was no rule about what type, so there were geezers wearing toy firemen's helmets! Brilliant.