By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Sun : 7th Apr : 2024 : 18-00 : HOME : SPURS v FOREST

What will the result be...?

• Win

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Loose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
I’d be giving Lo Celso a chance in place of Maddison as well

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Get the fuck in!

That’s what’s called putting your laces through it

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
What a finish....

Get the fuck in there....

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Hammered. As deep as they’re defending, hope we see a few more like that.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yeeaaasssssss

That's a beauty... Thumped the cunt...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Get in! We do score goals in bunches don’t we?

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Hojberg has done more than Bissouma

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Was Romero not sent off against the Chavs for an identical challenge ??

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I'd have him and Bentancur ahead of Bissouma and Sarr all day long.
I love Sarr, but I think he’s had to play a bit more than Ange would’ve wanted by this point in the season. But yeah, Hojbjerg’s passing is excellent and we look a lot more solid and structured when he’s out there. Bentancur still looks like he needs a run of games IMO.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I love Sarr, but I think he’s had to play a bit more than Ange would’ve wanted by this point in the season. But yeah, Hojbjerg’s passing is excellent and we look a lot more solid and structured when he’s out there. Bentancur still looks like he needs a run of games IMO.
And Hojbjerg gives the ball away in our box no sooner than I type that…

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Ivan Toney in our side would be a handful... Also, his hold up okay would be the perfect foil for the speed merchants.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Udogi has been sloppy as fuck tonight...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Why ain't we giving Dane 20 mins... Why 6 mins... We've got to blood these kids and see if they've got the minerals...

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

11 points and +21 goals ahead of United in 6th with 7 games to play. We’re back in Europe next season.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Great result, shaley at times performance.

VDV deserved the MOTM award for me... Great finish and just an absolute roller at the back... We've deffo found that Vertonghen replacement...

Toby and Jan... What a partnership that was...!

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Udogi has been sloppy as fuck tonight...
Just in terms of possession, they all have. Really need to tighten up our passing with the fixtures we’ve got coming up.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

You don't the math bro...?
Not outright, no, but for us to fall out of European contention now would take a huge collapse. United will have to win four of their last seven games and hope we lose 4 of our last 7 to even move 1 point in front of us.

It's not completely out of the question of course as we still have to play City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool but United also have to play Arsenal, Palace and Brighton who have all beaten them once this season.

So for me, it's as good as done and we'll either have Europa League or Champions League next season.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Not outright, no, but for us to fall out of European contention now would take a huge collapse. United will have to win four of their last seven games and hope we lose 4 of our last 7 to even move 1 point in front of us.

It's not completely out of the question of course as we still have to play City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool but United also have to play Arsenal, Palace and Brighton who have all beaten them once this season.

So for me, it's as good as done and we'll either have Europa League or Champions League next season.
It’s also pretty likely that 5th will be good enough for CL.