By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Sup Nerds

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Same dude as before from back when (not to be confused with another user that had a very similar spelling). Just found out about this today. Will still be at the old one, but its good seeing old people on here from the good old days...

Live in Michigan
Spurs since 08 (saw Spurs 6 - 4 Reading)
Favorite player - Rafa vdv

Went to the chavs game at wembley. Awesome experience. had a lump in my throat the whole train ride there and first 25 minutes (until that cunt alonso scored). Disappointed by the atmosphere there, but it'll take some time to make it our 'home' again.

either way, glad to see some of the old guards' names on here. even better to be able to use 'cunt' and 'fuck' freely.

cheers

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Go Bengals :D:D my nfl Spurs !!

Nice to see you,I recommend the farewell to the lane thread if you want some nostalgia,dont know if i can take wembley after that!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I'm LA Raiders or at least I was until they became Oakland Raiders then back to LA again I think......

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Go Bengals :D:D my nfl Spurs !!

Nice to see you,I recommend the farewell to the lane thread if you want some nostalgia,dont know if i can take wembley after that!!

I'm LA Raiders or at least I was until they became Oakland Raiders then back to LA again I think......

Interestingly, I am not a lions (or fan of any NFL team),though I am very active playing fantasy football. After we went 0-16 I said hell with them.

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Welcome @USspur it's warm and cosy here, not like that other nasty place.