By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Swansea A [PL] 19:45 Wed 5th April 2017

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
2017-04-05-Swansea-City-vs-Tottenham-Hotspur_zpsd3oiwkxg.png

Spurs go marching on! We are number one, top of the tree in the Recent Form table, 15 points from our last 6 Premier League table, Arsenal are 17th with just 4 points from their last 6. Could City beat Chelsea? Oooooh, should we dare to dream? Yes indeedy.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Swansea looked a bit pants today vs boro,if they show up that lethargic I will be happy,but its a bit of an old boys reunion,routledge,naughton,siggy,carroll,but as the song says ;
"Tottenham`s gonna do it again". :)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Well this is usually a good game, it certainly was at Home after Dele was sent sprawling following that brutal challenge to win a penalty......cough.

This might be a different kettle of kippers though, with Swansea under new management and fighting to stay up. I think we'll win especially if Mr Llorente isn't playing again, he was out injured today. They couldn't beat Middlesboro at home so they will struggle against us as well, however hard the old boys try to impress.

That Burnley result when we were right up against it, at a tough away ground, will have given them real momentum and confidence for the end of the season, we made a big statement yesterday. Eriksen to score the winner in a 3-1 Spurs victory for me. Good luck lads.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham Hotspur‏Verified account @SpursOfficial 4h4 hours ago
TEAM NEWS: @ErikLamela (hip) had surgery on Saturday in Barcelona, where he is now recuperating before commencing rehabilitation.
@HarryWinks (ankle) will miss the trip to Swansea, with further tests taking place to determine the full extent of the injury.@VictorWanyama (back) is being assessed to determine his availability for Wednesday's game in Wales.

Full presser here;http://www.football.london/tottenha...script-mauricio-pochettino-discusses-12838118

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
This will be a very tough game. I like Swansea, they've just been a bit pants this season. Got no doubt that Poch will have the boys in the right frame of mind and they'll be prepared to grind out the result if necessary...... hoping we get an early goal and just dominate the game.

We just got to keep our heads down and worry about our own game and whatever happens tomorrow night will benefit us one way or another..... as long as we do our job and get the 3 points.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
C8qt5MmXsAQosNJ.jpg

Hugo is sick and victor didnt pass the late test.
We can moan about strength of the bench,but no hugo,rose,lamela,kane,wanyama,winks all injured,what else can be expected?
Looks like wimmer&CCV not really trusted ATM.

B

Basskadet

Founding Member
Could it be the shortest title chase ever? It's why I can only love Spurs, lol

... nice 1 City! At least you're trying to help, lol

B

Basskadet

Founding Member
Come on Spurs, Chelsea are rocking here, lets at least do our bit!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Frustrating half,poor defending for the goal and its like the alamo now but our final ball and general passing has been quite aaaaaaaarghhhhh up until now.Still we have history of coming from behind to this lot so i wont start kicking off yet!!

C

corroded

Player in Training.
... we'll be fine. Bit of hair drier, can't see them holding out for another 50 minutes.

B

Basskadet

Founding Member
And, typically, despite City pummelling the Chavs going forward, they concede a silly penalty...

B

Basskadet

Founding Member
It's games like these where we could really use our main finisher sadly.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
I am not moaning...or be negative but this is classic us 73% possession

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I am not moaning...or be negative but this is classic us 73% possession
I feel like moaning.So many mislaid passes,just need a bit of eriksen/alli magic to make it happen.Somedays its just a cruel sport.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
was it a goal ? 10 mins of injury time please

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Fucking get in there, janssen you have paid off your tfr fee right there