By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Swansea City H [PL] 17:30 Sat 16th September 2017

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
2017-09-16-Tottenham-Hotspur-vs-Swansea-City.jpg

The hoodoo is broken! We are on a winning run at Wemberlee, It is time too start winning Premier League games at 'home'.

Swansea have never beaten us in the Premier League. Their top goal scorer from last season was a certain Mr Fernando Llorente (15 goals in 2017),and he is now wearing a different white shirt - ours. Their 2nd best scorer last season was Mr Gylfi (9 goals in 2017) and he's now an Everton player. They have only managed 2 goals in 4 games so far this Premier League season - on paper this is a walkover, but games ain't played on paper, so this is the sort of game we need to take very seriously and go all in.

COYS!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yum yum!!sorry marge but i was hungry!!

78856051af52652ae2d46d4a01ebbdf1.jpg

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
If the Swans see that programme they will be quivering like little ducklings. They're feeding Eric Dier meat again aren't they? I remember seeing his first game at the Lane, I think it was QPR? Yes, it was, we won 4-0 and he scored! He looked so young and innocent, now he is a beast!

A proper old-fashioned football player, I keep thinking how great he would have been back in the 60's and 70s when football was a man's game and you were allowed to tackle. I will add him to my Spurs Hard-men list along with Dave Mackay and Graham Roberts. Someone said to me the other day that they though the was a dirty player, I can't see that at all, I wouldn't be happy with any of our players being a thug and I would withdraw any invite to Sunday tea to a player who was excessively naughty. OK, he swings the occasional handbag but who doesn't? Most of the time he goes for the ball and goes for it hard.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I love siggy.... Naughton can litterally go fuck himself the arrogant little chav.

Shame they are gonna get fully no lube anally penetrated by the lads...

COYS

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Good news,mike dean is available and will ref this match!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I love siggy.... Naughton can litterally go fuck himself the arrogant little chav.

Shame they are gonna get fully no lube anally penetrated by the lads...

COYS
Errrm 'Siggy' now plays for Everton and he got his shafting without lube last week....

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
We should shaft these nobodies and get things really up and running at Wembley with two wins on the bounce. I'd start with Kane up top if the knock he got towards the end Dortmund game is nothing (looked like he had a slight dead leg) but would like to see Llorente get 20-30 minutes today too.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
We should shaft these nobodies and get things really up and running at Wembley with two wins on the bounce. I'd start with Kane up top if the knock he got towards the end Dortmund game is nothing (looked like he had a slight dead leg) but would like to see Llorente get 20-30 minutes today too.
dont forget we play barnsley tues in cup,so everyone will get time this week.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Errrm 'Siggy' now plays for Everton and he got his shafting without lube last week....
Ohhhh. I literally only follow spurs now... and I only tinker at that... such a shit supporter... lol

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ohhhh. I literally only follow spurs now... and I only tinker at that... such a shit supporter... lol
Quite right too mate, when they're gone they're gone - who cares who they are playing for really? Now Harry is learning Spanish, will we care when he got to Spanielland? Next summer according to the media. If I was him I'd leave it until October, it's too fucking hot to have a Spanish holiday in the summer.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Frustrating, but we have had games like this before where we cannot break teams down. Nothing to do with Wembley IMO

Being denied 2 penalties doesn't help....

D

Dustin

Player in Training.
Have to point the finger at MP on this one, this was a tactical disaster from the start and he only made it worse. We started without a LWB - I have to assume because Davies wasn't 100%. But why put Davies and Dembele on the bench if you are not willing to use them? We have to assume they were available options as subs. Moving Trippier to the left totally killed penetration from that side, making us even easier to park the bus against, and took our best crosser of the ball off the pitch. Sissoko just isn't good enough, not from the middle nor from the right, the correct move was to take him off for for Davies to restore the balance and play our game.

Aurier looked good, but he never should have been on the field to begin with. If MP wants to bring him on for Trippier to bring a different dimension to our RWB fine, but when a team is parking the bus, you need to be able to penetrate from both flanks and cross the ball. Would have been a totally different game had we done that.

MP doesn't normally get it wrong, but this one was a head scratcher.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Fuck me we put 8 past them last season! We never looked like scoring! Balance was wrong and why the fuck do you put trippier on the left! To say i am angry is an understatement

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I need time to digest the whole 'wembley experience', not that impressed. I hope NWHL is better than that!

D

Dustin

Player in Training.
Frustrating, but we have had games like this before where we cannot break teams down. Nothing to do with Wembley IMO

Being denied 2 penalties doesn't help....

When you have 75+% possession, the bigger the pitch the better. Wembley has nothing to with it.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Have to point the finger at MP on this one, this was a tactical disaster from the start and he only made it worse. We started without a LWB - I have to assume because Davies wasn't 100%. But why put Davies and Dembele on the bench if you are not willing to use them? We have to assume they were available options as subs. Moving Trippier to the left totally killed penetration from that side, making us even easier to park the bus against, and took our best crosser of the ball off the pitch. Sissoko just isn't good enough, not from the middle nor from the right, the correct move was to take him off for for Davies to restore the balance and play our game.

Aurier looked good, but he never should have been on the field to begin with. If MP wants to bring him on for Trippier to bring a different dimension to our RWB fine, but when a team is parking the bus, you need to be able to penetrate from both flanks and cross the ball. Would have been a totally different game had we done that.

MP doesn't normally get it wrong, but this one was a head scratcher.

Agreed but we had more than enough quality on the pitch to beat that lot. Bottom line is that they executed their game plan pretty well and we weren't good enough on the day. Couple of big decisions could and should've gone our way but we were a little off it in the final third.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
That's it, we're getting fucking relegated. Even Mike Dean doesn't love us any more.

Admittedly, it would be nice to win a league game at "not really home" sometime soon, and I'm sure we will. In the meantime, keep your fucking hair on. Of course we looked like scoring, Harry hit the bar ffs. We just didn't score against a team with zero ambition to make a game of it. Oh dear how sad never mind (while we're on the Welsh theme) - next time will be better.

Reactions: Yid