By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The Dorset News

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
By massive demand, I will eventually be reopening the printing presses of that respected newspaper The Dorset News. In these times of fake news and alternative facts you folks in Internetland need some news you can rely on. While I do some in depth investigation and proper journalism for the next edition here's an old one for you to have a look at:

Greek2_zpsvdzbgdjk.jpg

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Here's another edition from the olden days - where the fuck did those last two years go?

Dorset-News2_zpsauyurpip.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
By massive demand, I will eventually be reopening the printing presses of that respected newspaper The Dorset News. In these times of fake news and alternative facts you folks in Internetland need some news you can rely on. While I do some in depth investigation and proper journalism for the next edition here's an old one for you to have a look at:
Greek2_zpsvdzbgdjk.jpg
oh fucking joy,just saw this on twatter
Tottenham Forum‏@proper_spursy 18m18 minutes ago
#spurs #thfc The Dorset News http://dlvr.it/NTf07Z #coys #tottenham

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
No fake news so far.....!

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Knob throwing...what dont they do in Dorset?

Attachments

• 2017-04-27-16-33-56--1449307396.jpg
    2017-04-27-16-33-56--1449307396.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 249
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Dorset news is fake.... yuge fake mexican news

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Greek2_zpsvdzbgdjk.jpg
what year???

love gandalf cuntstopolous
xxx

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Here's another edition from the olden days - where the fuck did those last two years go?

Dorset-News2_zpsauyurpip.jpg
Well look here, those bastard cunts at Photobucket have disabled 3rd party image hosting. I have been using them for years and all the images I have posted here and in other places are now restricted unless I pay them $40 per month - they can fuck off. Blackmailing cunts. They have built up a huge base of customers on their shitty advert ridden sites, images will disappear from all over the Internet now they are demanding a ransom - the same as those thieving cunt Wannacry cunts. I hope the authorities investigate this obvious case of extortion. To go from a free advert funded service to $40 per month is criminal. I could buy server space on loads of web hosting companies for a couple of quid per month, and if they had asked for that sort of amount I probabluwould have paid it - no actually Wouldn't because their 'service' is shitty and rams adverts at you like those dodgy streaming sites. I'll use one of own sites in future but finding the old links will be a task I ain't doing and these thieving con-artist Photobucket cunts obviously are not proving any redirect or link replacement services for the millions of people they are trying to rip off. Cunts. I will laugh when they go bust - soon.

Anyone else use these cunts?

https://www.dpreview.com/news/68757...ons-of-photos-online-upsets-millions-of-users

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Anyone else use these cunts?

One of the single model motoring forums I help to moderate has lost almost all of its pictures, these included step by step walkthroughs of how to do things, and also years of posting thousands of archival photo's of the marque have just gone up in smoke. To say we are upset is an understatement.