By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The good news thread

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well 2020 has been an absolute cluster fuck of a year,so thought maybe a thread with good stuff is needed after I saw this on the news.

https://industryeurope.com/sectors/...aire-who-plans-to-make-diamonds-from-the-sky/

It has been a long-established fact that the price of diamonds is artificially inflated by a monopoly who pay for traditions involving diamonds - such as their involvement in the marriage institution - to be kept in the public consciousness.
Vince claims the diamond industry does "irreversible damage" to the environment, and hopes to challenge them with these new carbon-negative ones.
He told the Guardian: “Making diamonds from nothing more than the sky, from the air we breathe – is a magical, evocative idea – it’s modern alchemy. We don’t need to mine the earth to have diamonds, we can mine the sky.”

No doubt hardline traditionalists will prefer open cast child slavery biologically true stones on their missus finger,not these lab grown frankenstones that take co2 from the sky denying plants and trees their food eh!!

This isnt an eco-warrior thread just some better things happening,which personally I would rather read than the doomsday bollocks the press is fixated with mostly.

Peace!

Reactions: Yid
spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
No mines, no slavery, no marriage (domestic slavery),no Belgian assholes telling me I should splooge two months' graft on something nobody really likes but wants to brag about nonetheless? Good news indeed.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Great idea, I like good news stories...when one comes along I'll post it!!